Horror movie °

Tonight Vinnie forced me to watch a Horror movie with him.

I never liked them, I'm getting so scared out by them, that i sometimes can't sleep for a week. So i just never watched them.
But well, after vinnie asked and asked, i wanted to do him a favour so here i was. My head buried in his chest, eyes tightly closed, so i wouldn't see the monster ghost thing that would most definitely jump out a bush any moment.

"Please tell me when the scene is over vin" i whined. I heard him chuckle. "You're a little coward, do you know that?" He asked. "Maybe" i pouted "but for real i can't watch these type of films."
"Alright love, I'll tell you when its over." I hugged his torso tighter as i heard screams from the tv. I felt Vinnie tap my shoulder lightly. "Is it over?" I asked with my eyes still closed. "Yes baby you can look now."

I dared to lift my head from his chest and opened my eyes. Of course the creepy thing jumped directly at the camera at that moment. I jumped and screamed out of shock. Vinnie dared to laugh. "That's not fucking funny jerk!" I yelled at him. I was shaking like hell but vinnie just kept laughing. This bitch!
I slipped away from him and hugged my knees. I could already feel some tears. Shit! I am a coward. I closed my eyes tightly and was scared that a hand would grab me from behind or come from under the couch at any time. I turned my head to look at vinnie who was still focused on the screen. "Come on babe its really not that bad, you can watch it" he said, slowly turning his head to me.

His smile faded when he saw my face. I was at the edge of crying and i didn't even know why. I just was so fucking scared. Vinnies expression got worried. He quickly grabbed the remote control and turned off the tv.

"Hey, hey" he said while cupping my face in his hands. "You alright?" i shakily shook my head. "Oh love, come here" he pulled me in a hug and i put my face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. "What's wrong?" He cooed against my hair. "I'm scared vin" i answered. "I'm sorry, you weren't joking about that thing with horror movies, huh?" I laughed a little. "Well obviously not." "I'm sorry" he said again.
I nodded "It's okay, can we just go to bed? Please?"
"Of course gorgeous, lets go" he picked me up bridal style and i giggled. "I can walk vin" "nah what if the monsters come and grab your ankles while going up the stairs?" "Stooopp" i whined and shoved his shoulder.
He laughed loudly and opened the door to our shared bedroom. As soon as he got in he laid me down on the bed. I already was in sweatpants and a sleeping shirt so vinnie took off his own shirt tossing it on the floor, before crawling on the bed next to me.

He liked to sleep without a shirt. As he grabbed the remote for the led lights i stopped him by asking "could we leave them on?" he looked at me "You trust me right?" I was confused. "Of course i do but-" he smiled, then nodded and shut down the lights. It was completely dark now and i couldn't see anything "Vin?" I asked quietly.
"I'm right here, now come here" I heard him shuffling around and then his strong arms around me. He pulled the sheets over us and spooned me from behind. Our legs tangled together and i felt Vinnie nuzzling his head in my neck. One of his hands were rubbing comforting circles over my stomach. "Better?" He asked. "Yes" i answered with a happy sigh. I felt safe.

"Goodnight, beautiful. I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too"

A/n: okay this was shit babes, I know its kinda short, but I'm tired. Whatever i wish i had someone like him but yeah anyways.
Requests are open btw.
Love you guys!!

💞M