˗ˏˋ 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 'ˎ˗

"Candy cane grams!"

"Okay, hurry up." the teacher sighed, allowing a dressed-up Monoma to come into the classroom.

"Shoto Todoroki? Two for you. TetsuTetsu? Four for you TetsuTetsu! You go, TetsuTetsu! And N/N L/N? Do we have a N/N L/N in here?"

"It's Y/N." you grinned.

"Oh, Y/N, here you go." Monoma smirked, "One for you. Ejiro Kirishima, one for you. Hanta Sero, one for you. Mina Ashido, one for you. And none for Katsuki Bakugo. Bye!"

Katsuki sat in shock as he slowly turned to you.

"Who's that from?" he whispered.

"Thanks for being such a great friend," you read, "From Denki. That's so sweet!"

The teacher called for attention and rolled her eyes, "Okay, back to Ceaser..."

Once Katsuki thought Denki was mad at him, the secrets started pouring out. All you had to do was wait for one you could use.

"Welcome to the UA High School Winter Talent Show!" Principal Nezu announced, "Let me hear you make some noise!"

The crowd in the audience cheered loudly.

"Alright, settle down." the mouse coughed, "Our first act calls himself a star on the rise. Let's hear it for Neito!"

"Don't look at me." Monoma said dramatically as he strolled onto the stage before bursting into a slow song.

Meanwhile, you and the Plastics were backstage getting ready.

"I mean, why would Denki send you guys candy canes and not me?" Katsuki frowned.

"Maybe he forgot about you." Mina suggested.

You took your opportunity to join in, "Yeah. Denki has been acting kind of weird lately. I mean, is something bothering him?"

"Well, his parents totally don't sleep in the same bed anymore if that's what you mean." Katsuki sighed idly before his eyes widened, "Shit. Don't tell him I told you that."

"No offense," the blonde continued, "But why would he send you a candy cane? He doesn't even like you that much."

That one stung.

Katsuki lowered his tone in realization, "Maybe he feels weird around me because I'm the only person that knows he's a virgin."

Your jaw dropped. There was no way Denki Kaminari of all people had never had sex before.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Katsuki swore under his breath, "Pretend you didn't hear that."

"Presenting... Tenko Shimura and the Power of Three!" Nezu called out.

"Yo, All you sucker MCs ain't got nothing on me. From my grades to my lines you can't touch Tenko Shi. I'm a Mathlete- so nerd is inferred, but forget what you heard I'm like James Bond the third. Shaken not stirred I'm not even poor, and I'm silent when I sneak yo door. I'll make love to your woman on the bathroom floor. I don't play it like Shaggy- you'll know it was me! Cause the next time you see her, she'll be like ahh-" Tenko moaned, "Tenko Shi!"

"Thank you, Tenko, that's enough."

"Happy holidays everybody!" the dark-haired teen waved happily.

Shinso stared dully with a blank expression, "That was something."

"Does it bother you that they still use your original choreography?" Monoma asked.

"Shut up."

The butterflies rushed to your stomach as the six of you took position behind the curtains, about to perform.

"Katsuki, switch sides with Y/N." Denki ordered.

"But I'm always on your left." he raised an eyebrow.

"That was when there were five of us, and now the girls go in the middle."

"But the whole dance will be backward," Katsuki blurted, "I'm always on your left."

Denki rolled his eyes.

"And right now you're getting on my last nerve. Switch."

Katsuki bit his tongue and reluctantly did as he was asked.

"And finally, please welcome to the stage Santa's Helpers doing Jingle Bell Rock!"

You all moved in sync as the music began to play, each grind or lip bite perfectly timed. You and Mina were doing most of the work since the slutty aspect was given to the girls. You whined on Sero as Mina whined on Kirishima, your body already heating up from the way Sero's body was rolling against you from behind. No matter how many times you rehearsed it, he still managed to make you sweat.

As Mina danced away from Kirishima, she accidentally kicked the music box into Aoyama's face and the crowd gasped as the music stopped.

"Yuga?" the pink girl asked worriedly.

You all looked at each other awkwardly, still in your positions. Should you do it? Fuck it.

"What a bright time, it's the right time, to rock the night away," you sang, people slowly joining along.

"Jingle bell time is a swell time to go riding in a one-horse sleigh!"

The rest of the dance continued, accompanied by you and the audience's singing and Miss Midnight's piano playing. When you were finally done, you received loud cheers and claps much to your relief.

"That was the best it ever went!" Kirishima said excitedly once you were all backstage.

"That was awesome!" Sen appeared, moving down to kiss Mina.

"Uh- Lip gloss."

"Good job, New Girl." Tenko grinned as he walked past.

"Thanks." you grinned back.

"Y/N's blushing." Mina gasped, "You totally have a crush on that guy."

"No I don't." you frowned, "I can't even bl-"

"That's why you wanted to join the Mathletes."

"Mathletes?" Sen turned to you, "You hate maths."

"Look how red she is!" Mina continued much to your despair, "You love him. And he totally complimented you."

"That is so fetch." Kirishima joined.

"Ejiro, stop trying to make fetch happen." Denki groaned, "It's not gonna happen."

"Everybody says fetch." Katsuki defended Kirishima.

"Shut up." the other blonde scoffed, "There's no 'I' in care."

Katsuki was fuming.

"Why should Ceaser get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What's so great about Ceaser? Brutus is just as hot as Ceasar. Brutus is just as smart as Ceasar. People like Brutus just as much as they like Ceasar. And when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody? Because that's not what Rome is about! WE SHOULD JUST STAB CEASER!"

Katsuki Bakugo had cracked.

"Okay, if you even knew what a dick he really is." Katsuki vented, "You know that I'm not allowed to wear chains, right? Yeah. Two years ago, he told me that chains were his thing and that I wasn't allowed to wear them anymore. And then for my birthday, my parents got me this really expensive white-gold chain and I had to pretend like I didn't even like it. It was so sad."

You nodded, trying to be empathetic.

"And Mina's not any better. Her and Denki are like an unbreakable duo. You know she cheats on Sen? Yes. Every Thursday he thinks she's doing SAT prep, but really, she's hooking up with Yo Shindo in the projection room above the auditorium. And I never told anyone that because... I'm such a good friend." said Katsuki, wiping the tears from his eyes.

Jackpot.