˗ˏˋ 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 'ˎ˗

It was the end of the school day, and you were glad to finally go home. As you were walking passed the field, where the boys' football team was playing, Sen Kaibara stopped and looked at you.

"Hey!" he waved.

You grinned and waved back.

Suddenly, a car honked loudly behind you.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping!"

Denki was like the Disney Prince Charming you never had. You had never seen anybody so glamorous.

"So how do you like UA?" Kirishima asked as you all walked down the mall.

"It's good," you answered, "I think I'm joining the Mathletes."

"NO!" they all shook their heads.

"Absolutely not," said Denki, "You cannot do that. That's social suicide. Damn, you are so lucky you have us to guide you."

You turned to the side and saw Shinso waving from a soap shop, so you grinned and waved back as you continued following the Plastics.

"Oh my gosh, there's Aoyama!" Mina said, shocked.

"Where?" Sero asked, "Oh, there he is."

"Ugh, and he's with Izuka Midoriya!" Mina pouted.

Bakugo pricked up, "I heard they're going out."

"Wait," Denki frowned, "Aoyama's not going out with Izuka. No. He cannot blow you off like that. He's such a little skeeze- Give me your phone."

"You're not gonna call him, right?" Mina asked nervously as she handed Denki her phone.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?"

Mina quickly took hold of Denki's drink, "No..."

"Inko Midoriya?" Denki spoke into the phone.

"Caller ID!" Mina hissed.

"Not when you connect from information," Denki smirked, "Hello, may I please speak to Izuka Midoriya? Oh, this is Mori from Planned Parenthood. I have her test results if you could have her give me a call as soon as she can? It's urgent. Thank you!"

Denki grinned in satisfaction as he shut the phone, "She's not going out with anyone."

The Plastics laughed.

"Okay, that was so fetch!" Kirishima grinned.

You smiled so you weren't the odd one out, but you didn't find it funny at all.

"Wow, your house is really nice." you grinned as you pulled up into the driveway.

"I know right."

"Make sure you check out his mom's boob job." Sero whispered, "They're hard as rock!"

You smiled awkwardly and followed Denki into his house.

"I'm home!" he called, "Hey Kylie!"

"Hey!" his little sister waved.

"Hey, hey, hey! How are my best friends?" Mrs. Kaminari grinned, carrying a small dog in her arms.

"Hi Mrs. Kaminari." said Bakugo, "This is Y/N."

"Hello sweetheart," she smiled.

"Hi."

"Welcome to our home," she went in for a hug which sucked the life out of you since her chest was, as Sero put it, hard as rock.

"I just want you to know, if you need anything don't be shy. There are no rules in this house. I'm not like a regular mom, I'm a cool mom! Right, Denki?"