˗ˏˋ 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 'ˎ˗

"Denki Kaminari is an evil dictator. How do you overthrow a dictator? You cut off his resources. Denki would be nothing without the Plastic Princess: Mina Ashido, technically good physique, and ignorant band of loyal followers."

Shinso turned to you, "Now N/N, if we want this to work, you are going to have to keep hanging out with them like nothing is wrong. Can you do it?"

"I can do it." you grinned.

"Okay, let's rock this bitch!"

Pretending like nothing was wrong turned out to be surprisingly easy.

"Denki wanted me to tell you that he was trying to hook you up with Sen, but he was just interested in getting Mina back." Katsuki explained, "And that's not Denki's fault."

"No, I know." you nodded.

"Okay, so you're not mad at Denki?"

You grinned, "Gosh, no."

"Good. Because Denki wanted me to give you this."

Katsuki stepped forward and hugged you, and you looked over his shoulder in shock. Something about the way his arms wrapped around you made your heart buzz.

The ash-blonde stepped back, his cheeks slightly tinted with pink, as he bit his lip and looked you up and down.

"See ya."

You were still in shock all the way to the cafeteria.

"It's called South Beach Fat Flush, and all you drink is cranberry juice for hours." said Mina, waving the drink in the air.

"This isn't even cranberry juice." Sen frowned, "It's cranberry juice cocktail. It's all sugar."

"I wanna lose three pounds." she shrugged.

"You're crazy."

You sat down next to Sero and Kirishima, and Mina moved to ruffle Sen's hair.

"Why do you wear your hair like that?" she asked, "Your hair looks so sexy pushed back."

"For real," Denki smirked, "Y/N, will you please tell Sen his hair looks sexy pushed back?"

Denki was dangling Sen in front of you on purpose. You knew how this would be settled in the normal world, but this was whore world.

"Your hair looks sexy pushed back." you muttered, picking up your burger without looking up.

And in whore world, all the fighting had to be sneaky. You, Shinso, and Monoma kept your eyes open for opportunities for sabotage.

"Okay, I think the best way to take down Denki is to remove Mina." said Shinso, "Without the princess, you'll be the only girl in the Plastics, and your power will go up."

"No way. The Plastics worship the ground Mina walks on. They'd never exile her." Monoma scoffed, "Not unless..."

You frowned, "Not unless what?"

"We need to embarrass her. The Plastics care a lot about public image." Monoma said excitedly, "Can you go into your changing room and cut boob holes in her shirt?"

You raised an eyebrow.

Shinso's eyes widened, "That could work! She'd look totally dumb and the guys wouldn't want to be associated with that."

You found an opportunity before gym class finished to sneak in and cut the holes into Mina's tank top before the class came back, but the plan backfired because she just shrugged and walked out of the changing room like a baddie.

Shortly afterward, all the girls in school were seen to be wearing tank tops with boob holes. It was crazy how influential the Plastics were.

"This is ass you guys," Shinso huffed, "It's been a month and all we've done is put holes in Mina's shirts."

"I've been really busy with choir." Monoma sighed.

"We gotta crack Katsuki Bakugo." Shinso said in realisation, "We crack Katsuki, and then we crack the lock on Denki's whole dirty history.

"Say crack again."

"Crack."

"Alright, let's reconvene tonight." Shinso nodded.

You frowned, "I can't. I have to go to Denki's to practice for the talent show. We're doing a dance to this song..."

"Jingle Bell Rock." they both said in unison.

"You guys know that song?"

"Everybody in the English-speaking world knows that song." the purple-haired teen scoffed, "They do it every year."

"Well I have to learn it." your eyes widened when you saw Denki approaching, "Go!"

"Why were you talking to Hitoshi Shinso?" Denki raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I mean, he's so weird." you rolled your eyes, "He just, you know, came up to me and started talking about crack."

The blonde laughed.

"He's so pathetic. Let me tell you something about Shinso. We were best friends in first year. I know right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even- whatever. So then in second year I started going out with my first girlfriend Camie who was like totally gorgeous but then she moved to Shiketsu. And Shinso was like, weirdly jealous of her. If I'd blow him off to hang out with Camie he'd be like 'Why didn't you call me back?' and I'd be like 'Why are you so obsessed with me?' So then for my birthday party, which was an all-boys pool party, I was like 'Hitoshi, I can't invite you cause I think you're gay.' I mean, I couldn't have a gay guy at my party. There are gonna be guys there in their swim trunks. I mean, right? He was gay. So then his dad called my dad and started yelling at him- it was so retarded. And then he dropped out of school because no one would talk to him. When he came back for third year, his eyebags were horrible and he was totally weird, and now I guess he's on crack."

"Oh my gosh, I love your skirt. Where did you get it?" he turned to a brunette who blushed shyly.

"It was my mom's in the 80s." she flushed.

He smirked, "Vintage. So adorable."

"Thanks."

He turned back to you with a dull expression, "That is the ugliest effing skirt I've ever seen."

You got flashbacks to when he had said the same about your bracelet and you looked down insecurely.

"So are you gonna send any candy canes?" you asked awkwardly.

"No," he sighed, "I don't send them, I just get them. So you better send me one, byotch."

You laughed as he blew you a kiss and walked off.

You were definitely sending him one. You were gonna use four candy canes to crack Katsuki Bakugo.