42. Naming Ceremony

Start from the beginning

Abhimanyu leans toward his baby’s ear and whispers softly in his ear, making him squirm in his sleep. Abhi lightly kissed the side of his head before looking at the Priest and said the name loudly for everyone to head.

“Abheer Singh Agnihotri” 

A wide smile formed on everyone’s face hearing the beautiful name.

“Abheer…” Aaravi whispered the name looking at her baby with happy tears in her eyes.  

“Really beautiful name, Abhi,” Ryan said to which everyone agreed wholeheartedly making Abhimanyu smile then he looked at Aaravi who was smiling at him.

“Yeah..” Vihaan nodded happily.

After that Abhi and Aaravi received blessings from the elders for their baby.

After lunch, everyone is sitting in the living room and playing with Abheer who has just woken up from his nap. 

Abhimanyu tried to take him in his arms from Aaravi but he started crying and tightly fisted Aaravi’s dupatta in his tiny strong fists.

He is quite cranky and moody today and not ready to go away from his Mumma. 

Aaravi whispered sweet words to him while rocking him gently to stop his cry.

“Mumma is here only, my baby. Don't cry, my Jaan. It's okay…no one is taking you away from me, it's okay…” she said in her soft baby voice, hearing him slowly quiet down and snuggling into her chest while rubbing his fist in her eyes looking absolutely adorable.

This cute sight melts everyone’s heart seeing how possessively the baby is holding Aaravi. 

Aaravi kissed his head lightly and started caressing his small back to make him sleep. 

“Now we have a cute little possessive Abhimanyu for our Aaravi,” Amaira said with a grin looking at Abhimanyu making everyone laugh.

Aaravi also giggles with everyone while Abhimanyu rolls his eyes at them. 

“He is going to be a Mumma's boy,” Ashika said with a little chuckle.

Abhimanyu frowns hearing his mother then looks at his son who is cuddling to his wife looking like an adorable angel.

Aaravi bites her lips seeing Abhi and can feel him getting jealous. She giggles mentally.

“Don't be jealous, Manyu…” she teased him, making him glare at her playfully earning her soft melodious laugh in return. It is enough to melt his heart.

Siya also smiles seeing her daughter so happy and content. All thanks to this loving family.  And What else does a mother want right? 

“He slept, Aaravi. Let's put him in his bed and you also take some rest,” Abhi said, seeing his son sleeping with a pout on his face.

Aaravi nodded and stood up carefully with the baby in her arms. Abhi helped her and then looked at their family who nodded at him in understanding.

Aaravi was arranging her baby boy’s clothes and other stuff in the side drawer when suddenly she started feeling pain in her head. 

She frowned as she stopped doing what she was doing and held her head and closed her eyes as the pain started increasing slowly making it hard to breath in pain.

Another wave of sharp pain hit her, making stumble and blackout for a second. She holds the bed and blinks her eyes while breathing heavily. 

She looked for her phone to call Abhimanyu who was in his home office for some work. While she was searching, a loud cry filled her ears making her look toward the crib where her baby was sleeping.

She slowly walks toward him holding the wall for support and looks down to see her son crying badly and his face turning red due to crying hard. 

Aaravi forwards her hands to pick him up but suddenly the wave of unconsciousness hits her, making her eyes roll back.

She fell to the floor completely limb and her eyes closed. 

A tear rolls down from her closed eye as her baby’s painful cry echoes in her head for a moment before her brain completely shuts down. 

A desperate crying of baby Abheer resonates in the silent room as his teary eyes are searching for two familiar faces of his parents around him like always. His cry is turning more hysterical with every passing second. 

While unconscious Aaravi is lying near his crib like a dead person. Her eyelashes were with tears and drying tears are visible on her face with a trail of blood coming out of her nose. 

____________________________________

Thank you for reading.

Hope you all like this update.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENTS in this chapter.

Take care
Bye bye

See you all soon

Lots of love❤️💜