CHAPTER - 49

Depuis le début

-I just wanted to test that guy's heart..to see if he's serious about his wife or not That's all, Yak said, shaking his shoulders slightly.

- You put your heart to the test by putting that kid to help ease his loneliness. So what the hell are you thinking? You do not see? How much does this bastard love his wife? Fong shouted again making his friends turn and look at Yak sadly

In fact, friends already know Yak's personality

-Oh, I'm so far away. I thought he wanted to be released somehow, but look at this behavior...so he's probably not interested in the offer.

Yak answered in an irritated voice and then turned and said a joke at the end.

-Heh heh, I already told you that he loves his wife to death. He didn't believe it anymore...I was already trained by him, Palm said laughing.

- So I went to sit and drink alcohol to calm down, Fong. Thank you very much for being upset on my behalf. I'll take care of it. Nan came over and patted Fong on the shoulder.

-Hey, you're mad as if you were that bastard's wife, Yak said teasingly to Fong.

He made Fong move towards Yak again but his friends stopped him. In fact, or hit each other before. Anyway, Fong couldn't fight Yak because he is bigger and also Yak is a professional boxer. But everyone knew that Yak never answered Fong they were fighting since school days.

-Whose wife.....You really can't be trusted? I'm good to you because I thought you'd never do something like this again But you still do, Fong said, angry because he and Yak had had a falling out when they were at school.

-Can you just shut up first, Yak? Sage said weakly.

Yak then raised both hands in a surrender gesture.

-I'm going to smoke a cigarette. Do you want to go with me? Nan said to Yak as she nodded towards the garden next to the house. Yak nodded.

-I would like to send the child back first, Yak said before walking towards Deer.

They talked briefly, then Yak called a taxi to come pick up Deer. When Deer was dropped off, he got into the car. Yak returned to Nan and they walked to the garden near the house. Then he took out a cigarette and put it in his mouth. Yak then lit the lighter, which was an excuse for both of them.

- Do you know well? What do you mean I don't care about your baby? Nan asked

-Hm, answered Yak, lighting a cigarette.

-You just want to get Fong's attention? asked Nan knowingly.

Yak laughed softly in his throat.

-You stupidly want to get his attention.... Try to make him angry and hate you again. Even though he just spanked your ass.. Nan said again.

-I am a person, as my hands told me, said Yak looking at the koi pond in front of him.

- It's good that my wife is not here. She doesn't know what to do, Nan complained.

-Oh, I'm sorry, but your wife is very interesting. I think if you agree to take my child I would have a chance to trade him with your wife, Yak said with a smile.

Before you get hit hard until it wobbles to the other side. But Yak wasn't angry, instead he laughed

"Take care of your own problems first before you trouble my family," Nan said

-Come on, replied Yak.

The two stood up and talked a little more about general matters before returning to join their friends and continue to socialize together holding the bubble chair.