"When we where younger she told us that if she ever stopped breathing and as a last resort to do this we don't know how she knew but let's hoped it works"I said feeling a little more hopefully that I could have her back in my life.

"Why would a little girl have to tell you what to do if she died?"her dad asked

"Well if you haven't noticed she's not the usual type of girl and she did have the worse child hood out of all of us"I said looking down.

"But you all got kidnapped you all went throught the same"Dante said

"No we didn't we didn't have to go through half as much as her because she protected everyone there even when she was too weak to move if the kidnappers where gonna grab someone else instead she irritated them so they took her keeping us safe"nick said and I nodded in agreement.

We all stoped when we heard struggled breaths and I turned to Elena to see with her eyes bearly open but she was breathing and I imidiatly felt relief.

"Your alive"the guy who I now remember is her uncle said in shock.

"Mhm"she replied and I knew she was tired and how hard she was fighting just to stay alive again and I could see if I looked hard enough how much pain she is really in.

"I'm gonna have to take you upstairs to finish the rest but the good news is I did manage to finish stiching your chest befor you died"he said

She nodded lightly befor taking a breath and trying to get up before I pushed her back down lightly.

"What the hell do you think your doing"I asked her in shock but then I took one look at her and realized exactly why she took the risk of trying.

She still didn't want anyone's help going up the stairs because she thinks they will use this weakness against her .

"Elena,do you want me to help ?I promise I won't use it against you and you know that"I asked in a soft tone while stoking her hair with my free hand with the other is still holding hers.

She looked at me for a second before nodding and trying to get up again but I knew if she even took one step she would collapse because of how much blood she's lost and her condition.

So I stoped her and just picked her up bridal style being careful of the nife that was still in her body and turned to her uncle to guide me where to go.

She looked at me tiredly before weakly rapping her arms around my neck and snuggling her head in my neck and I couldn't help the smile on my face.

"Follow me"he uncle said walking out the room to what I assume the stairs and I followed but not before noticing the looks on her family's face.

They looked hurt to say the least.

I followed him up to the third floor and into what looked like a hospital room I heard people follow behind me but I didn't bother to look knowing it's her family.

I walked into the room and placed her onto the bed and before she could say anything I wispered in her ear so only she could hear me"listen your not gonna look weak just because your on a hospital bed especially when you have who knows how many wounds and trust me nobody can call you weak ever"I reassured knowing exactly what she was thinking and sat on the chair next to her not letting go of her hand.

"I'm gonna need to take her trousers off could you help"her uncle asked looking at me as the rest of her family come into the surprising large hospital room.

"Yea"I said getting up and holding her up a little bit so he could get them off and luckily she had shorts on underneath so she wasn't exposed.

We all gaped at all the blood on her legs.

He started to grab an IV befor Elena stoped him.

"No iv"she muttered with her eyes opened only a little

"It's so I can give you medicine for the pain"he replied

"I don't want drugs I'm doing ok without them"

"Ok but if it gets too much tell me ok?"he asked

"It was too much a while ago"she wispered but by the confused looks I think I was the only one that hured her.

He shook his head befor hooking her up to a heart monitor machine that she didn't seem to have a problem with and everyone could see how weak her pulse was.

I was worried for her.

He then grabbed a towel to start wiping the blood away to see the actual wounds.

"Where home"someone sang very loudly and we heard the front door slam.

They where loud considering we where on the third flood and still heard them.

"Ohh shit"Elena mumbled

"Who is it?"I ask confused

"Lia I was hoping she would be a little longer"she wispered closing her eyes for a second before they opened again.

"I'll go get her"nick volenteered going towards the door.

Elena sighed probably noticing that Lia was gonna find out soon anyways befor saying"atleast tell her it's not as bad as it looks"

"That would be lying"he replied

"Well then lie"she said back with breathey breaths and a tired look.

Nick nodded walking out of the room and not even five minutes later as her uncle was taking out a bullet from her leg did he walk back in with Lia only for her eyes to go wide when she say what was happening in front of her.

"Elena"she gasped putting her hand open her mouth in shock.

And I could just tell Elena was thinking of how to explain this and to be honest I would like to see her try and explain this to Lia without admitting she lied to her.

So let's see.....
-----------
Word count (1574)
Like
Comment
Share