Chapter 24: Let's Run away and Abandon Everything

Start from the beginning

Mikasa then wrapped her Arms around Eren from behind. "It's painful that all this time I've been meaning to ask you about what happened to us. Ever since we have made it to the Sea, you've changed."

Mikasa then leaned her face towards Eren's back. "All this I developed my feelings towards you, and I thought you've forgotten my first I love you." Mikasa faintly says.

Mikasa shed a tear."Commander Erwin told me to restrain myself to you, that's the reason I held back."Mikasa faintly said. "I'm not gonna hold back anymore, I want to love you."

Mikasa released her embraced from Eren as he turned around to face her.

Eren's eyes twitches, his face filled with overwhelming sadness, not joy.

He knows for sure time will come after four years, he will just cease to exist and leave Mikasa in this cruel world.

But... It's Mikasa's choice.

"Eren..."

Mikasa's voice trailed off as he watch Eren stare blankly at her. Mikasa's face is visibly confused but she enjoys the view of her love nonetheless.

Eren snappedback to reality making him shook her head. He places his hand on to his head.

"Sorry..." Eren muttered. "It's just my memories, I feel like I'm living from the past, present and future all at the same time."

"Huh?" Mikasa uttered giving Eren a skeptical face. "Eren what do you mean??"

"It all began when I made contact with Historia's hand. I possesed the power of the Founder, but the only way to fully grasp its full potential is by having a royal blood." Eren said. "Since I don't have one I'm will be able to fully utilize it. I know you're aware of this."

"So you're telling me, even if you don't have the Royal blood, if you made contact with a person who has the Royal blood you can fully utilize it?" Mikasa asked.

"There's no titan left to control, only the wall Titans. And I don't want to resort to that, that's why I didn't reveal to anyone about it." Eren mumbled. "You know if you decided to choose a different path, you will kill me in the future."

"Eren..." Mikasa feebly said. "I cannot do such thing..."

"You did, that's what I saw in the future, you had no choice." Eren said. "I wiped out more than half of the population in my future memories."

Mikasa's eyes widened. "You can't do such thing." Mikasa shook his head.

Eren when silent.

There's a brief silent between them when finally Mikasa decided to speak.

"I see, you had no choice." Mikasa said, her eyes is halfway close as she try to comprehend Eren's revelation. "What's important right now is that you have me.

Eren gave her a halfhearted smile.

"But, I only have four years." Eren faintly said. "You will only experience pain afterwards..."

"Don't say that!" Mikasa blurted. "Don't say that Eren...." Mikasa's words become muffled as tears began to pour from her gray eyes.
"We still have tim Eren, let's enjoy w-while it last." Mikasa leaned her head against Eren chest as her arms wrapped around him

"We still have time, Eren."

"But Mikasa can you ensure everything? Once we abandoned everyone when the time comes that I need to go, you will have no one. I don't know what will happen to Armin and others." Eren said. "But what I know is that all of the Eldians will die and Paradise Island will wipe out from the map."