Chapter 10: The Basement

16 HOURS AGO...

MIKASA'S POV

"E-Erwin?" Levi stuttered.

I look at the edge of the rooftop and see Commander Erwin climbed up as he cling Marlo from his back. Marlo is heavily wounded, his tummy is lacerated and it's still bleeding out. Commander Erwin's head is bleeding but it's not that horrible.

"LEVI!! I need the injection, Marlo is badly wounded!! His stomach is gouged and organs are demolished. The blood wont stop! he need th-"

Erwin were interrupted as he see Burnt Armin being held by Eren.

"What happened here?" Commander Erwin mutter as he lay Marlo down on the side.

"Armin is still breathing I was about to give the serum but, you managed to survive, Erwin... You should decide who's the best to take the serum" Levi mutter as he hold back the injection.

"I see... We are running out of time... Marlo did a great job in crowd control and motivating other recruits, he's one of the major asset and instrument in making this operation yet successful. It turns out that I'm the only one who survive from the Beast Titan... I will decide what is the best for humanity... I'll choose Armin Arlert" Erwin mutter as he kneel down at Marlo's body and check his pulse.

"C-Captain? The serum" Eren stuttered, still trying to recover from his emotions.

I ran towards Eren and kneel down to beside him.

"Eren, I'm sorry" I stutter looking at him with my teary eyes.

"Mikasa there's no need we nee-"

"Oy brats, leave Armin to me I'll handle the situation from here... Thank you."Levi mutter.

Suddenly I hear an anchor hit the edge of the rooftop, after a second Hanji ascended and landed on the roof besides Erwin.

"E-Erwin.. what happened here" Hanji stutter as Jean,Connie and sasha that is being held by Connie on his back landed on the roof. Their jaw drops as they see the situation.

" Marlo, will not make it, he lost alot of blood. I will explain it to you all later" Erwin mutter.

"M-Marlo, A-Armin" Jean stutter

"I-Is that Arm-"

"ALL TROOPS! MOVE TO THE OTHER HOUSE 3 BLOCKS FROM HERE IN ORDER TO AVOID THE TITAN! LEVI WILL TURN ARMIN ARLERT INTO A TITAN TO EAT BERTHOLDT AND STEAL THE POWER OF COLOSSAL TITAN, MOVE OUT!!" Erwin yell as he took Marlo's body and grappled to the other side.

Hanji and other did the same.

"Eren I will carry you, you don't have any gas left" I say looking at him.

"Yeah" Eren mutter.

Eren wrapped his arm around my upper back to cling on me. suddenly I felt a blood rush through my face but I ignore it. I wrapped my arm around his waist and make good grip to it so he won't fall down.

"Ready?" I ask.

*HE NODS*

I anchored to the house in front of me and jumped down making us swing forward. We ascended and I grappled to the roof where Commander Erwin and others are standing. I landed smoothly and released Eren from my hold.

We watch Captain Levi use the syringe to Armin, after injecting Armin he tosses Armin on the ground making him fall from a 3 story building. He quickly grappled one of the tower and left the place. In a matter of seconds he landed In front of Erwin.

*BOOM*

Thunder sound, and static electrical flashes through our sights.
All of us are on the roof top as we see Armin transformed into a mindless titan.
The titan crawled up and took Bertholdt. I clinged on Eren's Arm as we watch Bertholdt struggling to break free from Armin's hold. Our mouth is agape as we watch the horrifying scene.