Gulf slowly opened his eyes and saw a familiar yet unexpected sleeping face infront of him.

His brain couldn't process anything at the very first moment. He was totally shocked. So many weird thoughts rushed into his head in a moment.

He kicked Mew out of the bed .

With a loud thud Mew fell on the floor.

"Auuuchhh Gulf.... what's wrong with youuuu....arggghh it freaking hurtsss", Mew moaned in pain.

At that time the door got opened suddenly which Mew forgot to lock last night.

"Omg what the hell!", Gem exclaimed.

Fourth peeked from his back.

"Don't tell me you slept on the floor and gave him the damn king sized bed", Gem raised his voice.

Gulf didn't get what was happening there but realised that he did something terrible.

"I am sorry", Gulf mumbled. Gemini frowned.

"Ehh Gem baby please don't be angry na. He was little Gup last night. How could I even let him sleep on the floor?", Mew pouted at his son .

Gemini sighed ! "Well, I got nothing to say . I am leaving, Fourth is here to say Gulf bye ".

Gemini left the room and Fourth went to Gulf.

"What's happening Fourth?", Gulf asked being anxious.

"Well, Mr. Suppasit wants to take care of you. So you are staying here with me. Behave na krub, I will visit you every day ", Fourth smiled at Gulf.

Mew came near them and patted Gulf's head.

Gulf looked at him with surprised eyes ,"Why ? Did Gup ask you something like that ? In this case please don't listen to him. I am totally fine with my aunt. Don't be bothered na sir ."

"How can you accuse little Gup huh ? He didn't do anything. I just wanted to take care of you. Got it ? Everything got fixed yesterday. Don't you dare to say a word against it. I know how good you are with your family. Gup is super happy to stay with Mewwie. Why are you so different from him huh ?", Mew teased Gulf a little.

Gulf was super shy hearing the "Mewwie" from Mew himself.

He couldn't answer him .

Then he looked at Fourth and hugged him,"Fottttt, I am going to miss you naaaaa....plzz Fottt take me with you too na".

"Here is our whinny Guppie ", Fourth laughed.

Mew felt something.

Wait , is he jealous of Fourth ?

Probably just a bit .

But why ??

No way he isn't jealous of a kid. And these two kids are bestfriend since childhood. Damn Mew!

Fourth consoled Gulf and said a lot of sweet words to him before he took leave.

Gulf looked at Mew and asked,"Is Gem okay with it?"

Mew smiled at Gulf,"He is. Don't worry. He is just a bit moody but not that bad na ".

"I know it sir ", Gulf shook his head.

Mew sighed! "Can you please stop calling me Sir ?"

"What else should I call you then ? Khun Suppasit?", Gulf asked simply.

"Jeez ! No. I like that Mewwie btw", Mew said playfully.

Gulf blushed. Mew really likes to tease him .

"Soo... what are you going to call ?", Mew asked.

"Producer krub ", Gulf replied simply.

Mew shook his head !

Gulf went to Gemini's room and peeked from the door.

"Why are you here ?", Gem asked looking at the book.

"Umm...Gem.. actually I am sorry that ~", Gulf's sentence got cut by Gemini.

"No more sorry drama ! Get out. Don't disturb me. Tomorrow we have school and got a English class test. Go study ", Gem said.

Gulf smiled sweetly.

"Thank you for informing na Gem".

Gem concentrated in his study and Gulf left the room.

As it was weekend, Mew was home. He cooked Gemini's favourite dish. Gulf also liked it.

As Gulf was studying all day Mew didn't disturb him. They just had some simple chit chat in free time.

Mew was feeling at ease. He acted totally normal with Gulf. But one thing is still itching him .

He couldn't look at Gulf's eyes straight for more than 5 seconds.

So weird! What the hell is wrong with him? He is being nervous around a kid who is more like his own child to him .

Come on Mew !

Gulf is not good in English.
He had to study a lot today.
And it's his 1st day in Mew's house.
He had to spend the day with the person for whom he has feelings.

So..... There is a word "Stress"....

And as a result -

"Mewwie!!!"

"Aww baby Gup?? Hii", Mew smiled awkwardly.

"Whele al u going wit no telling Gup ?", Someone is angry.

"Aww I thought baby Gup was studying. So I don't tell you na. I got a meeting this evening. A new project is about to start na. I need to go there ", Mew pouted.

"Otay, but Gup will go too", Gup declared.

"But baby Gup , there are a lot -"

"Noiiii when Gup say Gup go...Gup go no Mattel wat", Gup gave a big angry pout .

Phew ! Here you meet the trouble Mr. Mew .

........................................................................

Mew is in trouble. Share your thoughts about the chapter and vote if you like it.

And ....

Ummm...if you are a MewwieGup shipper then........

Imagine you saw MewwieGup together in road for the first time.

You are being delulu...

Now drop a comment expressing your feelings about them .

For next chapter I need it 👉🏻👈🏻

See you in next chapter amores ❤️
Feel free to correct me.