- I'm already done, sir. The drinks he ordered will be delivered in the evening. It has nothing to do with Chinese food, Tan said, and Nan nodded.

-What about the flowers that must be offered to the monks? Do you want me to order them? Tan asked.

-No need, Frog will buy them for you, Nan replied along with looking at the list of things she had to prepare that she had written down, shouldn't there be something that was missed?

-If Brother Mac was here, it would be good, said Tan.

-Hm, answered Nan shortly..

In fact, he wants his lover to stay with him. But he understands that Mac has his own duties. He had already set the store's opening date, so he couldn't wait for his lover to return.

-What are you doing? came Keith's voice along with the person who came in and sat down on the sofa opposite.

-How did you come? Nan asked.

-Motorcycle, Keith answered with a smile.

- They let you drive a motorcycle too, Nan asked with a smile.

Kai shrugged slightly, but didn't answer the question.

- I'm staying too .. I already told him, said Keith.

- And what about his underling? Nan asked.

-Two people followed me and they at home, I have to take care of everything.... But tomorrow I might also be able to buy a car. Is that okay?" I asked Keith back.

Okay, Nan replied before Keith asked about tomorrow's preparations.

And today his friends will come to drink and celebrate beforehand and his friends from school will come to his house today. As for tomorrow, after he makes merit, in the evening Day's group will come with Day to celebrate.

More simply, Nan celebrated the opening of the car tent for 2 days in a row.

- So, is anyone coming today? asked Keith, who had come to sleep in that house. Because I want to meet some old friends.

-It should be Jak, Fong, Yak and others. I'm still not sure if anyone else is coming. Mainly there are three people who are solid..

Nan said with a smile because this event was like a little reunion party. Because they were coming to visit college friends.

-Oh, I miss them too. We haven't seen each other since the reunion party, Keith said before sitting down to talk about the food that would be served at the party.

today

When he arrived that evening, he prepared drinks and food to welcome his friends who would come. With Keith and his underlings helping to manage everything.

-Have you talked to Mac today? Keith asked as he held a glass of liquor and walked towards him sitting in the living room at the front of the house.

-Not yet, it should take some time. He probably hasn't woken up yet, Nan replied as she looked at the time.

Too bad I can't be with you, Keith said and nodded.

-What can I do? Nan replied sternly before looking towards the gate of the house.

He saw a car drive in and park. It can be assumed that it was definitely his friends car. And it was true as expected. Nan and Keith immediately went to meet their friends.

-Why did you come together? Keith asked Jak and Fong who came in the same car.

-Jak stopped by to pick me up..we won't have to drive more cars. Anyway, I'd like to sleep over at your place tonight, Fong replied.