In the back of a police car for you.

We woke up about an hour ago. All with our necks hurt from sleeping sitting up. We were in the living room chilling when my phone started to go off.
I answered like nothing but I knew they knew who I was talking with.

"Hey, guys, I gotta go. Teds home and wants the keys."
I stood up

"Can't he wait a little longer? We're almost down with this episode.."
Nick said as he pressed pause on the Stranger Things episode

"No, sorry. He's been waiting awhile already."

I put on my shoes then hugged them bye. Lingering when I hugged Nick. He was whispering in my ear.

"When can you come over again? You hardly come now...we miss you."

"I know..Ted just likes spending time with me so I spend all my time with him."
I shrugged making him sigh

"Lily..."

"Yeah?"

"...be careful..okay?"
Nick said softly

"Of course."
I said a little confused but deep down something told me I knew

I left.

Once I pulled into my drive way I saw Ted sitting on my door step. I got out and smiled at him.

"Hey baby!"

"Where were you?"
He asked upset

"I said I was staying with some friends."
I shrugged as I went to unlock the door, Ted following

"Friends? Your voicemail didn't sound like fucking friends. It sounded like a guy."
He slammed the door behind him as I walked to the kitchen

"You heard wrong. Yes, a guy but I was with other friends too."

"Girls."
He gritted

"Yes."
I lied

He came up to me and grabbed my jaw harshly in his hand, my back against the counter

"Are you fucking lying to me?"
He said in my face

"No. No, Ted. I'm not. I was with girls. I was with Madi."
I tried to say as he held my cheeks harshly still

"You better not be fucking lying to me, Lily or I swear to fuck.."
He still held me tightly

"I'm not. Ted, please. I'm not. I promise."
I struggled to get loose

"You promise? You fucking promise? Then why the fuck did I hear a guy? Huh!"
He let me go and slammed his hand on the counter behind me, making me flinch

"I'm not. There was a guy there but he left. He didn't stay the night."

"Really? I know where you were, you bitch. You were over at the Sturniolo's house weren't you? Were you with them? Hm?"
He said in almost a whisper

"No. No, i wasn't. I was at Madi's. I swear..."
I whispered

"You better have.."
He said before pressing his lips to mine in a harsh kiss then pulling away

"Make me something to eat. I'm fucking hungry because you left me out there for a fucking hour."
He walked away

I stayed still for awhile before turning and making some eggs. Not thinking about what just happened. Just like I always did.

A couple hours later I'm wearing some black tight ripped jeans, a baggy grey shirt, some white air forces and my hair down.
Ted was taking me to go out with his friends tonight. I begged him but he was taking me!