I think I need you more than you need me

When Oscar and Dana reached Incheon Airport, Oscar took in a deep breath, trying the new air out

When Oscar and Dana reached Incheon Airport, Oscar took in a deep breath, trying the new air out. The grounds of Seoul did not seem like a stranger, but like an old friend that was welcoming him back despite a falling out they had years ago.

While they were waiting in the luggage, Dana asked if Oscar could speak Korean.

Oscar answered that he could and proceeded to show off to Dana his semi-fluent Korean with a tinge of an American accent.

"I did stay here for almost five years, Dana," Oscar said, and Dana shrugged. She said she stayed in Shanghai for six years prior, but she still had trouble communicating in Mandarin.

People were beginning to recognize him, and he adjusted his mask, so it covered his face.

Ah, Seoul.... They made their way to the designated parking lot (Oscar took the lead, Dana had no sense of direction whatsoever) and spotted their van that was waiting.

Entering it, he felt someone lunge towards him.

"Oss!" the person exclaimed, and he pulled away to see that it was his sister. Oscar pulled Muffin back into his arms for a tight hug. He silently embraced her and when he settled on his seat, he saw that his sister's eyes were watery.

"Surprise?" Dana said, closing the van door behind her. "Your sister reached out to me when she found out you were coming."

Muffin no longer wore her thick-framed glasses.
She still kept her hair short.
She wore make up now, her cheeks brushed with a coral pink.
Her dress was a feminine flowery dress and Oscar touched it.

Seven years since he'd seen her.

"You've grown," he said, and she shrugged, playing with the edges of her dress.

"I don't presume you expect me to age backwards like Benjamin Button," Muffin said, and Oscar rolled his eyes at her.

He was never one for affection with his younger sister (the last time they hugged was more than ten years ago when they fought and the punishment was a tight hug), but he still kept his arm around shoulders, wanting to hold onto her for as long as he could until she'd brush him off, but she didn't.

Instead, Muffin slid into the seat and hugged him one more time. "I've missed you."

"I did too, Muff," Oscar replied before noticing the length of her dress. "Why is your dress so short?"

"Short?" Muffin sat up and patted her lap. "These are a little above knee-length and also I had a date earlier this evenin—"

"Date? Who is he? What does he do?" Oscar asked, not being able to imagine his baby sister going on a date and giggling in front of a grown ass man.

"Oh, you'd approve of him," Muffin said, winking. "Are we going to the Charm Club?"

"What's the Charm Club?" Oscar asked, not knowing what was going on. "How do you know what we're going to do, and I don't?"