I glance over at the camera on my bedside table that we use to watch and hear Willow when she's asleep at night. She is sleeping peacefully, one hand stretched far over her head. "I know, I can't even believe we have her sometimes."

"Not only that, but she's your clone," Rose says. I'm proud that she looks like me. There's more of me in the world for Rose to love. I thought that just me would be enough, and the thought of a kid had me terrified before, but now knowing that I can give more and more of my love to her makes me want to build her an army. When I touch her, she melts in my hands. I'd give her as many babies as she wants without limits and make sure she never had to worry about them, or herself, for another day. She will never have to know struggle again so long as my heart beats.

"We have to get up soon, Cato." Fuck, I love hearing her say my name. "You're going to be late; you have to let me go." She and I both know she never wants me to let go. I never want to. I never will.

I solidify my thoughts by holding onto her tighter just as she's trying, once again, to free herself from the bed.

"Who's going to make you breakfast?" she jokes, tugging at me again. She managed to break free from my grip.

I smiled and pulled her forcefully back down to the bed. "I can." She frowned at me, but settled back under the covers knowing that I wouldn't allow her to go. "I was thinking I could take the day off," I declared hesitantly.

I was worried that she would be upset at me staying home. I know she loves me, but I also know how much she treasures her days alone with Willow. Willow isn't shy about which one of us she favors, and though we know she loves her mommy so much, the soul tie between a father and daughter is one that cannot be broken by any force. We are inseparable when Willow and I are together. I didn't want to take away the little time where Willow's world revolved around her for once.

Rose blinked at me slowly, not seeming to register what I'd said. "You're... you're staying home?" She frowns, and it's clear that she can't seem to make sense of it.

Fuck. Maybe she doesn't want me here.

I nod, and I know that my fear is clear.

She reaches for me, quickly closing the small space between us two to wrap me into her world and kiss me. It unmans me.

You don't understand what it is like to be seen and loved by her. I don't think she sees it either. I have never been looked at with such admiration. She makes me feel worthy of being a man, her man, and the father of her baby. She is Aphrodite, and as she laid out the line, I was hooked.

As she pulls away, her cheeks pink. Her hand moves to my face, which she cradles gently, and looks at me, so in love. I know I must mirror her expression. "You're staying home," she smiles against my lips, and I feel the flutter of her eyelashes against my cheeks as she kisses me again. The feeling is immaculate. To be loved by her...

My irresistible woman. My temptress.

We made sweet, slow, tender love as the sun gently rose around us. No distractions, no commitments, just us. She holds me in a warm embrace as we move in sync, and I realize how much of a love-sick piece of shit I've become. I'm obsessed with the rhythm of this, the routine, being engulfed in her pleasure and soft love. I've become my worst nightmare, and I fucking love it.

I wished it could last forever, and it didn't, but it was enough. We haven't had much time between the two of us, between work, Willow, the wedding, and everything else in-between, so every moment is worth something.

We decided that we would all stay home instead of going out. I wanted to know more about what Rose and Willow got up to during the day since I never get to see it and we are both usually so tired at the end of the day that we would rather talk about anything else.

Forever [Prim/Cato]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें