TODAY AND EVERYDAY

Start from the beginning

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst
"

She's smiling with teary eyes while watching.
There's a projector playing our old videos and pictures together . I held her hand and kissed it then I kneel down , biting my lips with tears already in my eyes as I've been waiting for this ever since I've met her.

"This is not the first time I'm asking you this but I'm still nervous. If you wonder why we're dressed up like this , this is not to prank you by not informing you the party theme but to bring you back from the time I first met you. To show you that nothing has changed and my love grew even more. And I apologize if our first kiss happened in the council room the  left as if nothing when the truth was butterflies were fighting inside my stomach back then and we got married in the kissing booth without witnesses . Now here in front of everyone , I want to ask you proud and loud without needing to hide , even if I need to shout that I , Freen Sarocha Chankimha is so in love with Rebecca Patricia Armstrong . So please let's celebrate more Valentine's day . Let's grow together! Marry me please!?"

Becbec just pouted her lips and cried that she can't even speak then held my hands to make me stand then kissed me for couple seconds passionately then said YES in between kisses . Everyone was clapping and cheering for more.

All my nervousness was taken away after hearing her approval . I removed the promise ring from her finger and gladly replaced it with another and soon will be our wedding ring. Her mom was there too and her dad was in a video call with us.
I already told him I will ask her daughter and he approved and as with her mom she's been in favor with since then and she treated me like her own daughter as I'm also always visiting her whenever there's special event or when she misses Becky I would always ask her to go out so she won't be missing her so much but will end we both longing and wanting to see her daughter then we will laugh as we both know we are missing her .

The party was fun and we received a lot of congratulations and we had some drinks .

~~~~
BECKY'S POV

I'm over the clouds , can't contain my happiness as I'm seeing the ring that is now an engagement ring.

Freen had to drive mom home as we will be left here to continue the party. I am in the table with our old friends catching up while I wait for my fiance , aww so nice to call her that.

" You're so beautiful Becky , for sure a lot of British guys are into you" Nam said

"Without a doubt" Irin added

"Ah noo not really" I said

"oiii stop being humble " Heng said

"Hey babe, here's your drink " Non said to Irin

"How about you two , when are you getting married?" Heng asked Non and Irin

"SOON" Non said

"Yaaaah nooo not yet , let's wait before Becky and Freen get married and besides I am not still sure with you" Irin joked , they are like this. Irin being savage and Non being so sweet but Irin really loves Non as I remember when she was calling me drunk and crying because Non was seen with a girl that turned out was his cousin whom we already met before , then she just believe Non's reason because I told her.

"Aww that hurts , if you don't marry me then I will have to be a priest for real" Non said and everyone laughed except Heng

"Hey anyone know that girl?" Heng asked
He is talking about the girl in the other table with Seng and Billy , she's beautiful but her face is not familiar .

Heng is always like this when he see someone cute or beautiful .

"No, she wasn't in our yearbook I think as far as I remember " Nam said

"Yeahhhh cause if she's that pretty I would've known her back then " Heng added

"Hmm she's maybe a friend of Billy or Seng, ask them " Irin said

"Right , she's looking at our direction " Non said

"Maybe she fell with my charm " Heng brushed his hair with his fingers

I just shooked my head as I find him unbelievable , he never changed as he still the same as before . I look at the girl they're pointing and our eyes met , I'm for sure I don't know her but somehow I felt something strange. Then I received a kiss on my cheeks and a warm back hug , it's my love , tee'rak and my soon to be wife.

"Hey I missed you" Freen said

"Me too babe" I said as I held her hand not wanting to break the hug but she has to and sitted beside me.

"Oiiiii she's gone arrrgghhh" Heng said

"Huh who?" Freen asked confusingly

"The girl Heng was checking out from the other table" Nam said

" I think she went to the bathroom , I'll go there too . I can get her number for you , in return you have to pay me "
Irin said

"Sure sure how much?"
Heng said

"The digits of her phone number hahaha" Irin answered

"Oiiii you're crazy I'll get it myself " Heng said

~~~~~~

FREEN'S POV

We thanked everyone that come and we even received a lot of gifts. I don't want to leave Becky's side but I sometimes have to as I am also getting calls from clients . I excused myself as I need to answer a call and talk to less noisy area. While I am on my phone I saw Becky talking to a girl that handed her a gift wrapped , more like a rectangular flat shaped wood . They didn't take long to talk as the girl left already . She doesn't look familiar to me but I'm sure no one can come without an invitation .

AUTHOR'S POV

Who do you think that girl was?hmmm

hey everyone I'm sorry if I post so late , been so busy at work and dealing with personal stuff but I hope you like this one.

I also posted a mini raffle but seems no one was interested so I deleted it haha it was for a free FREENBECKY shirt or JENLISA .

anyways , who have watched Miss Universe 2023? I can't move onnnnnn hahahahaha

But still you did well!
MICHELLE DEE , YOU MADE US PROUD!