The Airport!

As Alex and his family were getting off of the plane to go through security!

Security 1 Please step into the machine!

Alex's mom - go on susie, the machine won't hurt you, walk in!

Alex walks in the machine, and it beeps!

Security guard- Mamn, please step over here while we scan you, please..

Alex is getting scanned, and it beeps around his diaper area, so the security guard pulls his pants down in front of everybody, revealing his sagging wet diaper.

Security guard - listen, mam, you may need to change this little girl, but besides that, you can go!

Anne laughs at Alex, and hes about to look as if hes going to cry. After they make it through security, his mom pulls him into the womans restroom and instructs him to get on the changing table.

Alex's mom- hop on the changing table, little susie, so i can change your diaper, anne comes over here so I can teach you how to change susie!

Alex shakes his head, no!

Alex's mom - you have no say in this susie(she pulls the strap over his stomach). Be a good girl and stand still while mommy does her magic!

Anne- yah be quiet or else we may change you out in front of everyone in the airport...

The door opens as a parent and a little girl walk in

Little girl- Mommy, why is she wearing diapers? She looks a little too big!

Little girls mom - Be quiet, dianna. im sorry she doesn't mean that.

Alex's mom- its ok. It's weird to see a big girl like that wear diapers, huh

Little girl- yah mommy put me in training pants(as she starts peeing in her pants)

Little girl's mom- aww sweety looks like we need to try diapers for the rest of the trip...im sorry, honey!

Little girl - BUT MOMMY!

Little girl's mom - No buts, now on the changing table...

Anne- hey mom, could I try training pants?

Her mom checks to see if she's dry, and she is..so she holds up some training pants

Alex's mom- ok Anne, if you can get through this week without wetting yourself, you'll be out of diapers and into big girl pants understand

Anne nods and thinks about how humiliated jake must feel in a diaper!
She then puts on the training pants and uses the potty!

Alex's mom- Aww, it’s ok susie you'll get there eventually

She says as she finishes taping up the fresh diaper and then pulls out a onesie for alex

Alex- mom i don't think that'll fit

Alex's mom- what did we say about arguing alex now lay back down...

Alex- BUT MOMMY!

Alex's mom- be quiet (shoves pacifire in Alex's mouth!) No more talking, Susie that is strike 2 anymore and you'll be a baby for the rest of the year!

Alex goes quiet as his mom proceeds with the change..

Whats next?