"Let's goooo" Yuna says

"To the party!" Tre yells.

The party was actually only like 5 minutes away from my house, so we arrived quickly. When we got there, the rest of the group was waiting for us outside.

"Woah, woah, woah, did you guys ride in this thing together?" Deion asks as we step out of the car.

"Ye, so?" Yuna says.

"Aight, well, I'll be your designated driver" Mahogany says.

"Nah, you can't drive" Deion says.

"Oh ye, you're right. Well, I'll be your lookout then."

"That works" Javontae says.

"Let's head inside" Aushrea says. We all start heading towards the door, and Tavon knocks on it, and after a few seconds, a tall white guy opens the door and he smiles at me, it was Tristan Thompson, baseball player and school gay playboy.

"Hey y'all, you must be the new friends. Well, welcome. Just make yourselves at home, there's food and drinks on the table, and a game of beer pong in the living room" he says

"Thanks" I say

"Yea no problem" He winks at me

"Ugh" I say under my breath

He is such a man whore, he throws himself at anyone and always expects people to wanna bang him. I mean everyone always falls for it. I just don't get the hype.

"Alright y'all, we gonna head out to the back. Y'all can stay in here if you want" Tavon says

"We'll meet you there" Saniya says, and with that, the guys all head outside.

"So, what should we do first" Yuna says

"First, you should introduce me to all of your hot friends" Tristan says as he walks up behind us.

"Heyyyy" he says as he stands next to me.

I roll my eyes in disgust.

"Whats with the attitude sweet face" He says and grabs my hand.

"Ugh" I say

"What's wrong"

"Dude, can you just stop" I say as I pull my hand away.

"Ugh, I see how it is"

"Congrats you can see"

"Everything good over here" Deion says coming back in the house and putting his arm around me

He had no idea how many butterflies I got when he did that, but I gotta remember, we're just friends.

"Oh yea, we're just chilling, getting to know each other" Tristan says.

"Yea ok" Deion says and grabs my hand. "C'mon let's go back outside"

"Ok" I say.

Deion pulls me out of the house, and back to the group.

"Damn Melo, what did you say to that guy" Tre says

"Nothing, he was just annoying me"

"Okay, well let's play some games, like beer pong or something"

We play for what feels like hours. It's already 10:30pm, and everyone is pretty drunk. Everyone except for me.

"Hey Melo, can we talk" Deion asks, standing behind me

"Oh um, yea sure" I say

"Well, follow me" Deion says. He leads me upstairs and into one of the rooms, and locks the door behind him.