It was real to him ~12

Start from the beginning

Akutagawa tapped on Atsushis shoulder, causing him to look away from kenji and look in the direction the ravenette was pointing.

"Over there."

There stood the two siblings in the booth titled "cup ball", where everything but cup ball was happening.

Akutagawa looked away from the two siblings awkwardly as Junichiro attempted to ward off his devious sister Naomi. Atsushi however was used to this, so he approached the two, waving to attract their attention.

"Ah! Atsushi-kun! F-funny seeing you here..." Junichiro chuckled bashfully, still attempting to push Naomi away, who continued to grin.

Atsushi chuckled, but he almost felt as if he should not have been watching where Naomi's hands were traveling. Nevertheless, Junichiro ultimately won, pushing his sister away with a glare which Naomi simply laughed at. Junichiro quickly bent down and out of sight, looking for something hidden away under the stalls counter.

"I was only able to pick these up from Ango-san on the way here." Junichiro exclaimed softly as he shoved two matching titanium rings towards the two.

"They're trackers that also provide vital signs. So everyone back at the agency can make sure you're alright and wether or not you're moving." The ginger smiled at the two, but was quickly distracted as he moved away from the two to redirect Naomis slender hands away from the plush prizes that hung around them.

Atsushi removed his glove and tried the ring on each finger, but each time it was a bit too big. He had slim fingers, so nothing was really keeping the ring in place. He glanced over at Akutagawa who also struggled with his ring. His fingers were slim but boney, making the ring slightly too small on him.

The silverette smirked at the mans confused expression, outlining the creases between the mans thin eyebrows with his sunset colored eyes.

Atsushi reached out and held up the ring to Akutagawa.

"What is it you fool?"

"Take the ring."

"Can't you see that I've already got one?"

Atsushi rolled his eyes and gently took Akutagawas cold clammy hand in his, slightly surprised by the tranquility of Akutagawas movements. Atsushi then subsequently slid the ring onto his partners ring finger. He then took the other ring from Akutagawas other hand and slid it onto his own.

The Tanazakis gawked at how neither of them reacted much, though Naomi did catch a hint of blush on Akutagawas pale cheeks and a look that said 'why did i just do that?' On Atsushis face.

"You're the fool here. How could you not understand that we needed to switch?"

"Well excuse me weretiger. But I'm not as interested as you in women's jewelry."

"Men can wear rings Akutagawa."

Akutagawa looked Atsushi up and down then retorted "Whatever makes you feel more like one."

Atsushi made an offended sound, not quite understanding what Akutagawa was teasing him for, but it sounded like something that was supposed to anger him. He also wished to adequately explain jewelry to the man, since he clearly did not understand.

Without saying goodbye, the two bickerd as they sauntered into the small crowd and away from the Tanazakis.

"They really don't understand social cues do they?" Junichiro chuckled half-heartedly.

"Definitely not." Naomi responded, who had somehow grabbed a stuffed bear from a hook without her brother noticing.

"Hey!-"