Unnecessary torture ~3

Quick A/N here! Most of the things actually said by characters are all exactly from the manga. I just really wanted to write about this event and describe it in more detail.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        "Headmaster! I found him!"

Fear immediately filled Atsushis sunset eyes as he heard those terrifying words echo down the hallway.

The headmaster had been looking for him, which was never a good thing.

The headmaster soon stormed into the room, his penetrating gaze causing Atsushi to crumble in on himself.

Whilst the headmaster forcefully grabbed Atsushis thin wrists, all the boy could do was desperately ask himself:

What did i do..?

What did i do?

Does he blame me for what happened last night?

Atsushi frantically looked towards the window he had been at just moments ago, but failed to see the boy with stormy eyes.

The orphan boy was rapidly dragged to a classroom, where an assistant already stood. He was thrown aggressively to the floor as children started to pour into the corridors to watch.

A big room with double doors. Atsushi knew what this was. It was like Public exile. This kingdom-like orphanage was governed by the headmaster, the king, and the king loved to torture Atsushi where everyone could see and stare.

The headmaster shoved his hand into the pockets of Atsushis ragged clothing, pulling out two wrapped candies.

He got to his feet and immediately threw the candy to the floor with a scowl.

Atsushi set his wide sunset eyes upon the vibrant candies in front of him.

He had forgotten about those.

He shakily looked up at the headmaster, who wore an egotistical expression laced with disgust.

"These candies. Where were they stolen from?"

Sweat dripped from the silverettes forehead, eyes still wide.

"They weren't...stolen." the boy managed to say.

As soon as those words reached the ears of everyone around, the assistant standing nearby slashed across Atsushis face with a sharp baton, sending him to the ground.

The boys blood mixed with his sweat as he coughed, gasping for precious air.

"Where were they stolen from?" The headmaster demanded a reply, an expression of malice plastered onto his face.

"Someone else threw them in the workroom trashcan..." he wheezed. "I found them when i was cleaning..."

Atsushi had found them the day before, when he was cleaning the workroom that morning. He remembered clearly how excited he was. He has not had much candy, but he loved every one he had. So he decided to eat them that night. However, he couldn't because that strange boy arrived.

Nonetheless, it didn't occur to him once that someone would miss candy from a trashcan.

Atsushis thoughts raced, knowing full well that he was telling the truth. Though of course, he was a mere peasant compared to the the headmaster. The ruler of this horrid kingdom.

"So the candies became yours?" The headmaster asked, eyes void of pity.

The truth is completely useless.