Here again? ~4

Atsushi regained consciousness in his cell the next morning, darkness encircling him.

The silverette felt the icy concrete floor pressed to his cheek, finally realizing that he was laying on his side.

The boy shifted to his back, scrunching his nose. Whereas he could feel the sharp pain in his foot again now that he was conscious.

Atsushi tried to push past the obvious hole in his foot and tried to recall exactly what transpired the morning prior.

He remembered the feeling of the headmaster digging his finger nails under the industrial nails head, tearing the nail forcefully from the boys foot without warning.

Atsushi had thrown his head back, letting out a scream conveying his excruciating pain. It did nothing but worsen the pain as the headmaster yanked the metal from the warm hug of his skin.

As soon as the nail had left the grip of his shrieking skin, he fell to his side and grabbed at the orifice, now feeling the blood seep through his frail fingers as if the liquid was awaiting its chance to escape.

The headmaster threw the nail which was still clinging to a chunk of skin, in the trash. Tumbling to the bottom in the manner of something used for innocence.

The building had become familiar with Atsushis screams, always being able to keep them locked away within their thin walls. Though, the headmaster had had enough.

"Would you be quiet!?" The man roared, slamming his foot down onto the silverettes waist.

Atsushi let out one last yelp, then covered his mouth with his hands so he could muffle his cries. His fingers being saturated with blood, driped onto his tear stained cheeks. Almost as if he had been finger painting and forgot that his face was not the canvas. The mess was undesirable but necessary.

"Well, i believe that this is an opportune moment to administer a new drug." Atsushi recalled the headmaster say, then amble towards his desk.

He heard a drawer slide open with a screech of protest as its old age was causing it grief. Next, from the dark mouth of the decrepit wooden drawer the headmaster pulled out a single syringe and a miniscule bottle of an unknown liquid. It bubbled a violent flaxen yellow.

The man inserted the syringe into the bottle, pulling the liquid in to its temporary home. The man flicked it and made his way towards Atsushi.

The man had pounced onto the boy, pinning his arms above his head. The boy was enervated and otherwise too weak to fight back, nevertheless his mind and body screamed to get away. The man pressed down onto his wrists more forcibly, irritated with the lack of cooperation. The silverette felt his Subscapularis begin to sever themselves with the strain, anymore movement and he would cause himself more suffering. hesitation was clear on the silverettes face, but he let the man inject the drug into his bloodstream. That was the last thing he recalled before everything went black.

The silverette rubbed his forehead, it felt like someone was prying his skull open with some sort of power tool. Moreover, that power tool seemed like it would never run out of battery.

The boy attempted to sit up but he quickly fell back to his side. To the welcoming concrete floor.

That drug...is really causing...problems.

He tried again to sit but accidentally kicked his foot, sending shocks of pain through his veins as he fell a second time.

"Ack!"

Tears sprouted from his eyes, nevertheless he pushed past waves of discomfort and straightened his leg as to inspect the gaping hole between his metatarsals.