Fatal beatings ~7

A/N: BIG TW FOR THIS CHAPTER! Just describing gore again. I just thought that this instance was described more graphically than the one in the Last chapter...so be warned!

The boy placed his hand on the stone, rubbing his fingertips raw until he found himself at the end of the corridor. Up the stairs and out the door. And no one even took the time to notice his existence.

The chilled air nipped at his cheeks as he crossed the threshold of the orphanage.

He shiverd, however, not because of the cold but at the repulsive sounds emitted by the strawberry blonde not too far away, as she regurgitated her stomach contents.

He walked towards the girl who was rocking back and forth on her heels, and tossed her blood soaked teddy bear into a spot of dirt beside her. She was startled by the sudden dense thud, reacting by slumping down into a seating position and whipping her head in his direction.

She wasn't grateful for his gesture, he could tell by the way the moons light shone on her eyes and reflected so many different emotions. None of them seemed positive.

Ryunosuke had stepped out the orphanage door minutes ago, but he had gone back in to retrieve the girls teddy, hoping to somehow make it up to her. Eventhough emotional feelings such as that was not particularly his thing.

"Y-you-" the girl gulped, looking towards her blood soaked teddy that was marinating in the dehydrated soil. "You k-killed them! Decapitated! Heads gone! Fwap!" She stood, taking a shaky stance. She made erratic hand movements, moving her hand swiftly across her neck as she made the 'Fwap' sound. She let her head fall limply to the side, conveying her point.

Ryunosuke was unsettled by the strawberry blondes reaction, he wasn't sure what the feeling was that made her act so sporadically and crazed. Well, in her defense, she had just heard the sounds of skin and muscles tearing from its former place on the two peoples necks. Even though she couldn't see it, the stench of iron and the sticky substance they fell in to must have added to her shock.

Mere seconds later, she promptly spun on her heels and fell to her knees to continue watering the already dying grass with her stomach acid and what little nutrients she had inside her.

The girl coughed, wipeing her mouth with the bottom of her shirt.

"You're a m-monster. Close enough to Diablo."

'Diablo'?

Ryunosuke scrunched up his nose. "do you really think i wanted to do that? Are you idiotic? I saved you without even meaning to!" He exclaimed, tapping his pointer finger against his chest angrily.

"T-they had familys! Maybe even a-a lover or children! And you just took their lives away!"

"Must i mention it again? I saved you." Ryunosuke stated bitterly.

"What'd you think they were going to do to me?! They wouldn't kill me. Ruff punishments are strictly for that stupid albino kid. Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather be out of that orphanage, but not at the costs of someone's life!"

'Stupid'. That was all the took from that sentence.

"Keep that foule language in your mouth and out of earshot. He is not stupid!"

"Whatever freak." She dismissed him as she got up.

"A thank you would suffice." Ryunosuke spat, his thin eyebrows furrowed.

The girl scoffed, picking up the soggy bear. "No thanks."

Then she was gone, and the ravenette was alone once more.