2 motherly 4 sneaking

Start from the beginning

"Ohh~" the feeling is strong and I'm dripping.

I feel sucking and rubbing on my nipples.

My back arches and I grip his sheets.

"Ohh Steve~" I feel like I'm on fire as I finish. Warm cum runs down my leg.

We clean each other up and put our clothes back on.

Damn, I did really miss him.

Johnny's POV:
9:12am
Literally as soon as I get dressed my nipples start running. What the fuck? I practically run out of Pony's room. I'm kinda embarrassed and the only person that's gonna save me is Mrs. Curtis. She's coming out of her room and we meet in the hallway.

"Help." I'm literally pulling my shirt away from myself because my nipples are like. Tingling.

"Aw my babies." She kisses my head and we scurry into her bathroom.

She's getting paper towels, "you're leaking milk. It's gonna start happening more often because Ya'know. You have a baby." She smiles.

"Don't tell him. But the day you give birth or maybe earlier. Pony's gonna leak too. It happens, it's like some reaction in your brain when your body and your mind know that your baby's coming." She whispers.

"What do I do?" I shrug.

"We can get one of those sucky thingys that takes it out of you. Or you can press it out, or just let it leak and wipe it up. Do you plan on feeding?"

I honestly have no idea, "Probably. If I'm leaking the milks gonna have to go somewhere."

"Amen." We high five on that, "but on a real note it's all fun and games until she won't go away."

"Well I'm probably gonna have to bottle feed her most of the time cause of school anyway."

"That is true as well." She points.

We go quiet before I ask her another question, "do you think I'll ever look the same?" I had forgotten about myself, but now in this moment, I remember.

"You're sixteen. Your body's gonna bounce back so fast people are gonna wonder which one of you was pregnant." She pats my hand.

"Ya'know?" I hate how these pregnancy emotions always feel like I'm about to cry, "I really hope my mom is back before the baby comes."

"Aw Johnnycakes..." Mrs. Curtis is doused in sweet southern care. "She's gonna make it her business to be back her before the baby comes, she loves you a whole lot. She does."

"Yeah I know, but I still wanna know her. I wanna go do normal stuff people do with their mom. Not wait on her to be in rehab. I mean I'm happy she's there, but I really can't wait on her to get back." I admit.

"At least she tried to get help. Some people's moms don't care." She looks away almost disappointed.

"What?" I'm confused now.

"I was raised by my grandparents because my parents ran away. My dad left when he found out my mom was pregnant, and my mom left as soon as she gave birth. My mom was my grandparents daughter and growing up she would only come home when she has nowhere else to go, and she was always doing drugs. She literally lived for and on streets and she did care. And because of her and my dad, if it wasn't for my grandparents. I would've been an orphan." What a spill.

"Wow, I'm sorry that happened."

"It's fine. I actually think people like you are more worse off. See, I never really met my parents at all. You've had to see the worst in your mom. My just left me be. That must've been awful, living in a house  with yourself and addiction." She looked truly concerned now.

"It really wasn't that bad if I never went home... I often just kind of walked around the city and then came home to eat and sleep. I think the worse part of it was having to take care of myself. Forge her signatures on bills, buy groceries, get into her bank account to buy stuff, clean dishes, clothes, make sure the house didn't seem like an addict lived in it, trying to convince my dad to come back. That was hard part. Getting abused is just what everyone sees, but it wasn't half of the problem. It sucked and it killed me mentally. But it didn't take my time and drain my energy." I spilled too.

"I'm sorry, baby. She's coming." She gave me a warm hug, and now I really miss my mom.

-this is a wildly sad chapter yet again😄 gn guys 😻-