"Yeah, it was originally ten, well, technically, nine, i guess i had Derek on there twice." Stiles then says.

"Well, who's number one? Mr. Harris?" Scott then asks.

Stiles then nods. "Just because he's missing that doesn't mean he's dead."

"So, if he's not dead, then, he is out there secretly committing human sacrifices?" Scott gave him a look.

Stiles slightly winced. "Yeah...guess, that sounded a lot better in my head."

"Well, what if it's someone from the school? Like, you remember, Matt? We didn't know it was him." Scott then asks.

Stiles gaped at him in offense. "Excuse me, i'm sorry! What? I–––yes, we did! I called that from day one, actually."

"Yeah, but, we never really thought about it." Scott shrugs.

"I was serious! I was quite serious, actually! Deadly serious! No one listened to me!"

Scott sighs out. "Okay, who's the other three?"

"Cora."

"Derek's sister, no one really knows anything about her, and anyone who's by the hint related to Derek can't be trusted." Stiles then informs.

"...Skylar's related to Derek." Scott reminds.

Stiles stammers out nervously. "Um, uh, well...she's, uh, she's an exception! I mean, we know her!"

"Anyways...moving on! Your boss." Stiles then says.

Scott stares at him surprised. "My boss?"

"Yeah, your boss, i don't really like the whole Obi-Wan thing he got going on, it freaks me out!" Stiles shivers.

Stiles then noticed a look of confusion masking over Scott's face, him becoming offended.

"Are you kidding? Have you still not seen star wars?"

"I swear, if we make it out alive, i will watch the movie!" Scott promised.

"And the last one?" Scott curiously asks.

"...Maia." Stiles hesitantly says.

Scott raised a brow at his best friend. "Maia? Our Maia?"

"Yes, that Maia, she was totally controlled by Peter without her knowing, and i don't really like how she's with him, it frightens me."

"You think someone's controlling her?" Scott then whispers.

                      †☯☯†☯†☯☯†

Maia was seen walking out of the bathroom, her dressed in a pajamas that was of a red pants and red strap top and a black hoodie.

Maia saw Skylar dressed in dark purple, her smiling at her. "Oh! You look cute!"

"You look cute!" Skylar returned.

"Oh, i have something to show you." Skylar then took out her phone.

"What?" Maia wondered.

Maia gaped at the photo she was seeing, her then placing her hand over her mouth.

"...and there are texts." Skylar nervously gulps.

"Oh, darling, you need to get rid of those before you know who." Maia advised.

"Right, right." Skylar panics.

The door was seen being opened, Stiles walking inside, seeing both girls.

"Aw, don't you girls look adorable." Stiles compliments.

"Hey, could i use your phone? Mines dead." Stiles looks at his girlfriend.