Chapter 11

Your POV

       The light peaking through my curtains danced across my room, waking me from my deep sleep. The events of the previous night suddenly rushed into my mind and I shot straight up. How the hell did I get here? I looked over at the clock on my nightstand. My eyes widened is disbelief, it was already 2:00pm. I reached up to rub the sleep out of my eyes and winced as a sharp pain stabbed it's way into my head. I groaned as I attempted to get out of bed. My whole body ached. I stumbled towards the door  when my vision began to black out and a loud ringing sounded in my ears. I felt my way to the bathroom and threw myself over the toilet. I felt a metallic taste in the back of my throat as everything in my stomach forced its way out of my mouth. As my vision started to clear I saw that what I was throwing up was blood. Something was horribly wrong with me and my gut told me that Dr.Lecter had something to do with this.

Will's POV
We still hadn't found any solid evidence of (y/n) being the killer but, I felt he had to be connected somehow. I looked out my frost covered window out into the glowing white field in front of me. The snow falling made it feel like the world was covered in static. I saw what looked like a deer come up from the edge of the forest but, as it got closer I realized it wasn't a deer at all. I pulled myself away from the window in shock and fell backwards out of my chair, hitting the cold hardwood with a *Thud*. I heard the click of several dog feet approach me followed by the tickling of whiskers and licking if tongues. "I'm alright guys, I'm alright."

Wyatt's POV

It was cold and dark. The kind of cold that bit at your face and burned in your lungs. I couldn't see anything in front of me nor could I hear. It was completely silent except for the quickening drum like beat of my heart pounding in my ears. Suddenly the sound of foot steps sounded above my head. They grew louder and louder until they stopped a few feet above me. I heard a loud creaking sound and a sliver of light appeared. Something fell from the opening into my lap. "Grab it." A voice called from above. Without thinking I grabbed it. I couldn't see what it was but, I felt the cool Steele and sharp blade of what I assumed was a knife. Attached to it was a string. Without warning the knife was pulled from my hands and back through the crack in the ceiling. The ceiling closed with a harsh crack and all was dark again. My heart sunk. Whoever that was...got my finger prints.

Author's Note
Sorry this chapter is so short! I just wanted to get something written for you guys. Hopefully I'll write some more but, no promises. I'm going to rewatch the show and restart the book series to get more inspiration! I hope the chapter wasn't to awful lol. Love you guys!!