"𝗜 𝗗𝗌𝗻'𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗞𝗲 𝗛𝗶𝗺" (𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗗𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗎 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲)

Začít od začátku

"Looking forward to it."

Webber looked to the male attendings in front of him. "Ah can't wait. I just talked to a friend of mine at the D.O.H. Now that we have Owen, we are being reclassified as a level one trauma unit by the end of the month," he told them.

Derek and Mark shared a quick look. "That explains it."

****

Bella walked into the hospital with Grace. She groaned as she took a sip of her coffee. Meredith and Cristina walked over to her. "What happened to you?" Meredith asked.

Bella looked to her and sighed. "Nothing. I'm tired. I didn't sleep at all," she said as she looked to her sister. "What the hell is that? Dont tell me you have one too," she said.

"Look what I found."

Bella nodded and frowned. "It's a doll Mer. It's creepy as I said to Grace," she said.

"It's an anatomy Jane. My bought it for me when I was five. At the time I thought it was super creepy for a five year old. But I kinda liked it," Meredith said.

Bella looked to her friend. "Yeah... dolls like that creep me out," she told her as she walked inside with Cristina and Mer.

Cristina suddenly gripped onto the girls hands and dragged them off. "Run!"

"What?"

Bella  frowned. "What the hell is going on?" She asked as she looked to her.

"He's here. Owen Hunt."

Bella's eyes widened. She looked to her. "The one who kissed you? Oh wow. It's amazing how you can bond over an icicle," she joked. 

"Yeah. I know."

Bella glanced around the corner when she saw Richard and Owen walking towards them. "Cristina."

"Ah! Dr Shepherd. Yang and Greys. You remember Owen Hunt?" Richard said as he looked to the two young doctors.

"Yes. It's nice to see you again," Cristina said as she avoided eye contact with him. She heard Bella sniggering. "Shut up or I will murder you."

Richard shook his head and looked between the two girls. "Dr Hunt here is how our head of trauma surgery."

Cristina looked to him. "So that means you're going to be working here?" She asked.

"That is what head of trauma surgery is," Owen said as he looked to Cristina.

"Great. Cool. Have fun with that," Bella said as she went to walk off, tripping on some spilt liquid.

Owen caught her before she could hit the floor. "Are you always this clumsy?" He asked as he held her against him.

Bella shook her head. "N-No. I'm genuinely all together," she mumbled. She moved away from him and smiled. Not feeling comfortable about how he had grabbed her. "I'll see you around."

Bella walked off with Grace, Meredith and Cristina. Bella was talking delight in winding up Cristina about how Owen hadn't been able to forget about her.

****

Bella watched as George walked over to Lexie at a nurse's station. He smiled. "Oh, Lexie. Would you mind pick..."

Lexie was ignoring him. Bella grinned as she took a sip of her coffee. "Lovers tiff?" She asked looking between them.

"Lexie, I'm your roommate. You're eventually gonna have to talk to me," George told her.