Chapter 2 A friend to Vent to

Y/n's pov

You knocked on Donnie's door loudly and waited for him to answer the door. You could hear his loud footsteps coming to the door and the door open. "Oh hey Y/n! Sorry I thought you were Raph." He said.

"It's because we knock the same way." You said smiling at him. He laughed.

"I always forget that." He said still laughing a bit.

"So what brings you here?" He asked as you two walked into the Lab, Donnie closing the door behind him.

"I need to Vent." You said as you sat down on his office chair.

"Ok go ahead." He said.

"Ok so... My family wants me to get a job." You said.

"And that's bad, how?" He asked giving you a confused look. He doesn't know why that's a bad thing. You didn't want to explain all that to him since he probably won't get it, you know he's a smart guy.

"It just is-" You said looking down at the ground fiddling with your fingers. He grabbed your hand and you felt a tingly feeling in your chest and hands.

"Look I might not know why you're upset but I can tell it's really bothering you, so if you don't want to get a job don't get a job." He said in a calm voice. At that moment you felt as though you were going to cry, but you held it in and smiled at Donnie.

"Thanks, Don." You said before getting up and hugging him. You then told him that you had to go home early because you had school tomorrow and you couldn't afford to miss it because a huge test that was half your grade and you had to study for it at school for a week.

"You're welcome." He said before walking behind you to see you out of the lair and onto the Surface.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked.

"Oho a Gentleman eh?" You joked.

"Oh I wouldn't say that!" He said.

"Of course you can walk me home ya nerd." You said smiling. He smiled too.

He walked you home...

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude and inappropriate...