chapter 4

Cryia pov

I had gotten word from the advisor of the queen, arera. for a meeting, with the queen and captain of warriors. that's perfect us and the queen I thought. As I entered the throne room, the entrance to the throneroom, were two large carved redwood doors, adorned with symbols from Amazon and ape language. I thought as I studied, the redwood canopy above the throne area, where Queen arera sits on her throne.

I saw the warm, amber glow that came from the crystals that gave off light from redwood walls. you could hear the waterfall that was far away from the throne room I thought at the time. as I heard Queen Arera's voice. along with eria voice I thought at the time, they were talking about the rise, it was finally here everything we had been praying for. see amazon's aren't humans, we were sons and daughters of humans and apes. I thought, my clan was destroyed I was one of the few who got away. I was the only witch that survived that night I thought as I swore I heard the screams of my clan. i spoke up, " everything according to the prophecy is coming true, " a great ape leader will rise, amazon will give life to apes, humans will destroy themselves, amazon return to Amazon and ape land of the redwoods, ape eyes will change into hazel-green eyes" i said softly as i saw arera sit in her throne. as she listen to me speak, " check for apes rising, check for eyes being hazel-green eyes. humans destroyed themselves, check" Eria said as she found a bottle of wine.

after she spoke she started to drink from of it, the rise is happening, it's time" arera said as she stood up from her throne, and eria took a big sip from the wine bottle I thought at the time. afterward, "For what ?" she asked confused "Time to leave the underground, go to the redwoods land of apes and Amazon" Queen arera said at the time. As she walked down the stairs, I went to speak up "Time to come home" I said then eria said "Yes" as she jumped in the air as if she were a child. "Assemble our warriors, Thineria.

Prepare for the journey to our ancestral home," she said to eria as she was looking at a map that was made of stone. I heard queen area's voice, "the apes we do have, how are they?" she asked I took a breath before speaking "They underfed, cut, sores and they have been abused by the hands of the humans, then I took a breath before I started to speak again, "Kahlo's left arm he can't use, deformed arm" I explained about the one of apes. she nodded before we joined eria at the map table, where we started to plan our journey, " we are going to promise land homeland" I thought to myself.