chapter 1

CRYIA POV

my hands were shaking, as I heard the king's last breath, "I could not heal him" I mumbled. As I saw the king's bloody body and my bloody hands, I shook at the time. As I replayed the moments in my head, I heard the warrior's cry and hooting. there I saw King Daospyle trying to use his weight against eria body. his sister, eria the captain of the warriors I thought at the time, as I rushed him into my healing temples at the time.

"I tried to heal him," got him on a table, where he started to drink a healing tea. quickly before I went to remove the bullets, eria was on her knees praying to save her beloved brother. my hands trembled as I went to remove the 3rd bullet, it was too late, it was too close to his heart, he coughed up blood before he started to bleed out there was nothing I could do it was too late. " tell arera ... I am sorry...rise" he mumbled before he finally let go. then his spirit left, and the next moment I closed his eyes, I heard one of the warriors "I'll get the queen" they said before leaving the area and then went outside area.

eria was crying, her eyes swollen with unshed tears as I felt myself crying. I was trying to stay strong. I saw her having a hard time holding back her emotions at the time.

I thought as I saw her body could not contain her sorrow as Eria's body could not control her sadness, her knees bucked beneath the weight of her grief she fell to the cold ground, outside I heard the crying of the amazons that was finding out that the king was dead. "Humans killed him," eria cried in pain, as we heard footsteps, there was queen arera walked into the room, and there was she, adoring her Amazonian attire, she walked to eria, squatted down took her cloak off wrapped it around her. before she walked over to her beloved husband.

her king was dead, I heard eria trying to speak, "He fought with the heart of a king, and his legacy will endure in the roots of our sanctuary and the spirit of our tribe." she said, as I saw her hold her husband's cold hand. "I tried to heal him," I Sutter "He was shot too many times...there was blood." I spoke in shock. as queen arera looked at me, "I know you did everything, my friend," she said softly before she turned back to her husband's body, I went to leave to give queen and eria to give them space, as I left the healing space I heard the cries of the village.