chapter 3

cryia pov

it happened out of nowhere, I thought to myself in the moment. I was in the healing temple. me and others I have taught the ways of healing here. I thought to myself at the moment as I saw the crystals glowing in a way almost like a heartbeat. pulsing I thought as I worked on making tea. out of healing herbs that grow here in this underground kingdom of Amazon that lives here.

inside the healing temples, the entrance to the healing temple was farmed by cascading redwoods roots, once you get inside you see the gentle glow coming from the crystals. while in the healing temple, you can smell the healing herbs and their aromas. there were pools, of water, they were healing waters, I saw the crystal clear, you could see the waters. I thought at the time, as I went to grab bowls, to clean up. I heard steps, I saw eria but I saw who was following her. it was 5 apes, I saw their eyes were hazel- green eyes. I thought at the time, as I dropped the bowls it made a noise.

it fills the space at the time, "Queen Arera wants you to heal them, make sure they are alright" eria said at the time. I nodded as one came over to the healing table. I saw he was a bigger chimpezze but still thin, he was thick old, close still healing. whipping marks, I wanted to make sure they healed completely. I got a bottle of oil and started to lightly massage the old wounds. I thought after him, a female ape was expecting i could not tell what month she was I thought in the moment, "Nurture the unseen within you," I said softly to the female ape. then she looked at me for a moment, before leaving the table.

last ape had been born with a deformed arm he can't move or use it. I quickly made a sling, " this should help when getting around" he nodded at the time. after attending to all the apes, I saw the chimpanzee with whipping marks. studying the painting, of the healing apes and healing amazons. "The apes taught us Amazons how to heal," I said as I walked behind the ape. he nodded before he went to leave with other apes, along with eria at the time, I nodded as I saw them healing temple. " the rise is here" I whisper to myself.