chapter 5

cryia pov

today we were leaving for the promised homeland, for the apes. and Amazon, the kind I thought to myself as I saw Hyria come. out of our chambers, I checked her clothing for the winter season of the land where we lived. She was wearing an ivory fur-lined cloak, as well as a tunic, with leggings as well and her winter boots, her winter outfit made from thick deerskin as well. She was wearing her mother's necklace. I thought at the time, for the journey, I was wearing a winter hooded cloak it was made.

from the silk from the redwood roots, my tunic and leggings are made from woolen, as well my boots are made from woolen. I had my crystal pendant on, I had my belt with healing vials, just in case, and I had my long blonde hair pinned up with a redwoods lead hairpin. I thought at the time, "Here extra cloak," I handed her, and as I went to speak I went to take her hand in my hands " Listen whatever happens if I tell you to run, you run," I told her at the time, she quickly nodded.

as I went to lead her out, this was her 1st time, as we went out I felt the cold air as we entered the cold outside world.

I thought as I saw hyria reaction to seeing the outside world, the snow-covered landscape, glistening under the soft glow of the winter sun, hyria eyes widened in wonder as she took everything in, there was a gentle chilly winter wind, as hryia took her 1st steps on the untouched snow, as she took her steps you could hear the soft crunch. the snow was still falling from above her, she noticed her horse "frostwind" was there waiting for her. My horse lighting, white fur, white mane. on lighting, flanks had symbols on her fur, protection spells on for my horse.

by the time I was going to mount my horse of mine, then eria and queen arera came out and mounted their horses as well. po was joining us as well I thought as he kept behind us. "Forward, my sisters," Queen Arera said before leading us away from our underground and towards our new home, the promised homeland that belongs to apes and the amazon. As we traveled, I prayed for us to have a safe journey as rode close to my goddaughter, hryia she was the only family I had left in this world.