chapter 3

kinsley
I guess I fell asleep because when I woke up I was in Lorenzo's arms he looks down at me and smiles.

Lorenzo sets me down in the front of a black ferrari and he gets in the drivers seat.

2 hours later, we arrive at a big mansion and my jaw drops.

"you like it if not we can get a bigger one." Lorenzo says. "I love it" I say admiring it.
"you start school Monday." Lorenzo says and I nod my head.

We go inside and Lorenzo showes me my room and wow it's pretty.

I walk into my room and Lorenzo leaves.I look in the closet and see all different types of designers clothes and they are all my size.

I decided to skip dinner and go to sleep but a knock at my door disturbs me."Come in" I say and Ares comes in and says, "dinner's ready and there's no skipping,Lorenzo doesn't like when we skip dinner."

I nod and get out of bed. I'm still wearing my Oversized hoodie and jeans.

I follow Ares to the dining room. "come sit by me" Ares says and I nod and sit beside him.

"So kinsley how was your life when you were living with your kidnappers?" Dante says while eating

I just look at him. "uh it was okay." I say while staring at my food. "Aren't you gonna eat?" Atlas says. "i-im not hungry right now so I'm just gonna go to my room." I say.

They all look at me when I get up.