➳ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝒪𝓃𝑒

Comenzar desde el principio

"I'm so confused Andrea." Emma met her eyes. "On one hand I want to believe Taylor meant what she said,but on the other hand if I do does that mean all the other nasty things she said is what she actually thinks..."

"Emma honey take some deep breaths for me." Andrea smiled softly and took her hands.

The photographer nodded and took a couple of breaths to calm herself down and clear her thoughts a bit.

"Can I talk now?" Andrea asked kindly.

The blonde nodded.

"Taylor has absolutely no filter when she is drunk and as you have seen tonight she says stuff she doesn't often mean. Unfortunately that happens quite a bit and none of it is to be taken to heart."

Emma felt her heart sink thirty feet and Andrea must have noticed her sudden change in demeanour as she held up a hand.

"I'm not finished Emma."

"I...okay."

"While she has the tendency to say things she doesn't mean...she also can be extremely honest." The elder woman smiled softly "Have you ever heard the saying a drunk mind speaks a sober heart?"

Emma nodded slowly holding her breath.

So there was hope after all...

Andrea just smiled softly "I think tomorrow you and Taylor need to sit down and have a conversation about the things she said,the bad and the good."

"You are right,you definitely are." The photographer's shoulders sunk slightly. "Thank you."

"Its not a problem."

Looking up Emma caught sight of the clock on the wall "I should go." She said making to stand.

"No honey no one is telling you to leave." Andrea's voice was firm. "It's almost two am and there is no way I'm letting you find your way home at this time of night."

"Andrea I could never intrude." The blonde backtracked.

"It's no intrusion and it never will be." Andrea smiled softly "Besides I have a feeling you and I are going to be seeing a lot more of each other in the future..."

Emma's cheeks grew heated and she looked down slightly embarrassed at how quickly Andrea had figured them out.

"We have a spare room you could take." Taylor's Mom offered "Or there is a couch in Taylor's room..."

"I'll take the couch if thats okay." Emma answered far too quickly to not be suspicious.

Andrea,to her credit said nothing,but smiled knowingly and patted the photographer on the shoulder softly before leaving the room.

She is so sweet...

Emma sighed and reached for her phone knowing she had to probably update Selena and Stormy on the whole situation.

To her surprise both of them were online. In order to make her life easier the blonde just decided to add them to a group.

Messages
(Sx2)

Emma
Hey...to keep it short and simple.
Taylor drank to much.
Stuff was said.
I had to call for help.
Now we are at Andrea's place.

Stormy
Oh god are you okay?

Selena
I saw a missed call,im sorry I didn't pick up.