White Cloaked Nightmare

A/N Hey guys so I saw how popular my bumblebee story has gotten so I decided to treat all the Whiterose fans out there so hope you enjoy!

*Ruby's POV*

I saw her standing there in front of me, her back turned to me and all her features covered by a silk white hoodie identical to mine. Why did she have to do this to me? Why did she have to be so far away yet so close?!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a chorus of low growls come from behind me. I turned around to face them in the process taking off my hood to get a good look at them. They were some type of wolf grimm, dawning black fur lined with red and sharp teeth and claws.

I waited for them to charge standing as still as the columns on beacons walls. Three took the bait charging at me claws at the ready and teeth jarring out to meet my flesh. However before any of them could attack I used my semblance to run past them and behead them all.

The rest came charging there must have been hundreds of them, but I still managed to behead them, split them in half, hook my blade under their arms and rip them off and if I got bored just shot them with my scope.

As I looked around me I saw the bodies of the grimm I had slaughtered lay lifeless around me, but something didn't feel right. I looked up to see one more grimm looking at me, without hesitation I rushed forward to end its life like the others.

As my blade hit the edge of the grimms skin my eyes widened, I started to sweat and tears uncontrollably spilled down my face, my mouth went numb and every bone went limb, I didn't see the grimm cut in half, I saw her.

She was smiling at me, she was trying to tell me it was okay, that she was okay and that I would be okay. When she tried to say those things though her words went quiet and my ears went deaf. 

MUM

I whispered breathlessly as I sat up and covered my eyes with my hands trying to catch precious breath. I looked up to see Blake and Yang asleep.

Weiss: "Ruby are you okay?" I heard someone asked, I turned around to see a beautiful white angel looking at me, well that's what I thought she was like. I didn't want to worry her and felt guilty that she had woken up cause I was reacting to my nightmare.

Ruby: "I'm fine Weiss, just a nightmare that's all" I said a reassuring smile becoming plastered on my face, she only nodded at my response and turned herself away from me.

Weiss: "Well if that's the case try to get some sleep Ruby we have class tomorrow" she snuggled herself into the blanket I smiled at her cute action.

Ruby: "Okay Weiss, night!" I said with a chirpy tone but that in no way described my mood at the moment, it happened again, every night the same nightmare with her and the wolves.

I just want it to stop, when will it?