" waah ji waah, Arvind you made me foodie infront of your daughter? What she may have thought about me that what if I finish everything? " said binoy punching Arvind on his arm who winced dramatically while she laughed seeing their banter.

" no uncle I will never thought anything about you." replied she making him smile.

" still... " saying binoy when she interrupted saying- "and you know what uncle I like those who is a big foodie like me. Afterall food is very important for me. " replied she licling her lip with a big smile making both the men smile seeing her childish acts.

" achha achha now stop and binoy ask him where is he? " asked Arvind to him who nodded and called the person.

" ohh ok ok. Come fast. " said binoy disconnecting the call and told them that he is coming in 10 mins.

After 10 min, all heard door bell and bondita went to open the door hut gets shockee seeing the person who too gets shocked seeing her.

" you?" asked both in union while the other person who came with him was also shocked to see her.

" yes me.. " again they said in union.

" not again. "murmured sourav shaking his head looking at both.

" why are you repeating me? " asked she glaring him.

" this I too can ask na? Why are you repeating just like me? " asked anirudh too glaring her.

" ohh Mr. I am not repeating infact its you, you, you, who is imitating me. " replied she pointing her finger towards him.

" see... " saying he when she interrupted saying-" and no wait. What are you doing here? Haan? Are you here to harm me for that day. You are stocking me?" asked she with widen eyes.

" I don't stock useless and mad ones." replied he with a smirk.

" oh so came to say sorry for troubling my bhai? "asked she with a smirk.

" sorry? And that to you and your that khattara bhai? Na na na mohtarma, I don't say sorry to anyone and that too will never say to you. Understood? " he too replied with a smirk.

" what are they? Now my head is spinning. Someone give me chair, I can't tolerate them standing here." murmured sourav holding his head.

" sourav. I think we have came in wrong direction. Ask baba to resend the address." shouted he commanding sourav who nodded and called his baba.

Arvind and binoy comes out hearing noises and gets shocked seeing both of them fighting.

" hey what's happening here? Why are you both fighting? " asked Arvind.

" baba see, he is the same men who hited my bhai that day and now came to harm me and when I am saying what he is doing then fighting with me. " replied bondita in a breathe making Arvind widen his eyes.

" I am fighting? I am? It's you who started fighting first." argued anirudh back still not looking at binoy who just came from inside after arvind.

" no it's you." replied bondita.

" it's you only and I can prove it. Sourav tell me who started arguing first." asked he to sourav who is concentrating on his phone ignoring them while anirudh shouted again gaining his attantion- "SOURAV..."

" yes yes. You said anything?" asked sourav showing as if he doesn't heard him while anirudh glared him and that is when he looked at arvind and binoy.