PART 4

Bondita opened the door and looked at the men who smiled at her making her confusesd.

" you? " asked she.

" hello bondita. How much you have grown." said the men touching her head lovinglg while she smiled nervously not knowing what to do and who is he.

" who is there bondita? " asked arvind coming from behind her and said excitedly-" arey, come come come binoy. Why are you standing outside? Bondita go and bring water for him. Come binoy." welcomed he binoy showing him the way to hall while bondita went to bring water for binoy.

"have a seat binoy." said arvind and both took seat.

" uncle water. " said bondita giving him the water to drink.

Binoy drank and bondita took it back.

" after so many yrs, I am seeing you. " said binoy happily seeing his friend after many yrs.

" mee too binoy. Its been 10 yrs. Finally you got time for me. Otherwise busy in own world. " Taunted arvind to which binoy just smiled lightly looking down knowing he literally remains busy only.

" arey what to do, you know na how tiring and what type of work I do? And this time also I am not getting time, but as our decision has to be fulfilled so came here." Replied binoy with a bigger smile.

" hmm. But why you are late? Faced any problem? " asked arvind as binoy really came late.

" no no, its just went mandir first after landing here in krishna nagar. " said binoy with a smile.

" ohh ok. "

" you know what arvind, this place really feels connected to my soul as if I have wanting to never go from here. " Said binoy while taking a longer breathe inhaling the fresh air reminiscing the old days he spent here in krishnagar.

" and why will you not feel like this after all krishna nagar makes every one its own uncle. " said bondita coming with tray full of snacks and placing it in front of binoy.

" my god, this much snacks? It seems your daughter is going to make me fat." commented binoy while the other laughed.

"uncle this much food will not increase your weight in fact I am going to bring more. "

" arey no no this is only more than enough for me. Please remove some."requested binoy trying to put away some in other plate.

" no binoy, don't deny I am not going to listen your excuses. You have to eat it." Ordered arvind while not all him to do.

"ok ohk. But first let me get fresh. Beta will you show me washroom? " asked binoy ro bondita who nodded in yes and went to show him his room.

After coming back, she asked -" baba, who is he? "

" he is my childhood friend bondi. Earlier we both used to live together but after marriage, he went to tulsipur and me here only with your mother and then he came back here but after his wife's death left to abroad with his son." replied arvind with a sigh.

" ohh. "

" but he has come here for some important work. " said arvind thinking something looking at her.

" ohk baba. Then I am going to make something special for him. " said she moving towards her kitchen thinking what to make.

Binoy comes after freshing up and looked at arving who is helping his daughter in cooking. He too went towards them.