Prologue:-

" you accepted this marriage na? Now I will make sure you will regret it." said he looking at his to be wife darkly while promising himself to make her life a hell.
                   -----------------------------

Anirudh Roy Choudhary, a mafia, dangerous secret mafia for bad ones but good for the needy ones. He never ever gave a single look to any girl until a girl crossed his path at the time when he is in need and saved him at right time.
He hadn't seen her but gets obsesses with her eyes, smell and bravery and from that moment only loses his heart to her.

But one turn in life and everything gets upside down when his father binoy fixed his marriage with his(binoy's) friends daughter Bondita whom he asked to reject this marriage but she agreed for the marriage. At last not having any choice he married her but vowed to hurt her to the core that she will regret her decision of marrying him and leave him kot knowing the fact that the girl he is finding and loving is non other than her only.

Now let's see what new twists and turns their fate will bring for them in this hate and love journey.

NOTE- Story will be in English so anyone can read.

-----------------------
Character:-

Anirudh- a 28yrs old secret Mafia. Nobody know about his this identity but knows him as a successful businessman in business world.

Bondita- a 26 yrs old, work as a interior designer.

Sampoorna- bondita's friend, work in bank.

Sourav- anirudh's friend cum bhai. He knows everything about anirudh and handle his every works.

Arvind- bondita's father, owns a big company and runs a orphange also.

Binoy- anirudh's father, he is the head the mafia. He lives in London.

So these are the characters till now.
Will introduce more if comes in future.

--------------------------
So that's it for the prologue and a character intro.
Hope u liked it.

And are you all excited to witness the journey?
First time trying to write something different on the request of Just_curious_01

Comment ur views and vote up the part also.

Till then bye.
And thanks for reading.

~A.Saurav.