PART 2

Before starting the part, I would like to confirm you all that may be now you are finding it a similar story but for once trust me, it will now going to be similar to anyone's story. I have my own plot. Trust me and give it a try for once.

Story starts from below.
Don't forget to do inline comments and vote up the part also.

Happy reading.

             ---------------------------------------

Whole night both didn't have sleep. One in guilt of losing most precious things of her life and other in the blurred memories of the girl who saved him.

Next day,
Anirudh asked sourav to ordered his mens to find the girl who took him to hospital and at any cost he wants to know about her.

3 Weeks past away in a blink but his mens didn't got any information about that girl.

He again asked them to find her at any cost means any cost he wants everything, every single detail about her.

Sourav looked at him amazed as it was first time in his life, he is seeing anirudh interested in any girl. And the look he was giving while wanting to know about her is not innocent. Still he asked  his mens to follow order.

“ anirudh, why you want to know about that girl? ”asked sourav making anirudh stop the work he is doing.

“ because I want to know. ”replied he again doing his work.

“ but why desperately? ”asked sourav again.

“because I want her in my life. ” replied he with smirk and dark eyes.

Sourav gulped the lump in fear and looked at him scared seeing his dark eyes. Don't know why but he is not getting good vibes from anirudh this time.

“ now don't waste your time standing in front of me. Go and do your work. Find the men who dared to shoot me.” ordered anirudh glaring him who nodded and left the room asap.

“ at any cost I want you angel, my angel. ” said anirudh looking at the locket of her.

-------------------

It's eveving,
Bondita was coming from her work in scooty when saw a sweet shop and decided to buy some sweets. She parked her scooty and went to buy sweets.

She was coming back when saw a car hited her scooty. Her scooty? She run there only to see broken mirror of the scooty and a dent on it. One men who come out of the car said sorry while the one who is driving is sitting relaxed in driver's seat.

Her anger reached its peak and she dashed to the men sitting.

“ mam sorry. Mam. ” saying the one who came out but bondita didn't listened and knock at the window of driver loudly.

Inside the car, the person gets irritated with her constant knocking and opened the window.

“ what is your problem? ” asked he giving her angry glare.

“ waah ji waaah! Asking what is my problem? My? Arey what is your problem? First hited my bhai and instead of saying sorry showing me attitude? ” said bondita in a taunting way.

“ bhai? Whose bhai? ” asked both the men all confused.

“ my bhai, my scooty.” replied she.

“ ohh God. Is she mad? ” murmured the men inside.

“ haww! you said me mad? ” asked she with widen eyes.