" ok baba-beti working in kitchen together? Waah." exclaimed he while both smiled and he continued-" but bondita beti, do me a favor. "

" yes yes uncle.

" ask your baba to give some time to me, otherwise I have to eat blunt and burned food. I want normal food made by you." said binoy making faces teasing arvind who glared at him while bondita giggled.

" you didn't changed? Always loves to tease me. "

" afterall its the best thing in the world. Hahaha. " said binoy laughing joined by bondita too.

" waah, you took my daughter also in your side? Waah ji waah." commented arvind glaring bondita cutely.

" so what? After some days she is going to be my only. " said binoy confusing bondita while arvind said yes.

" yes yes. But still she will be my only." replied arvind.

" what? What are you both saying? " asked bondita getting confused while both bited their tongue realising the mistake.

" umm! Nothing bondita, we are joking. You go cook, we are going in hall. " said arvind and both the friends left the kitchen leaving bondita still confused but she shurgged it off.

Outside in hall,

" arvind, when are you going to say her about this?" asked binoy raising his brows.

" don't know yaar. Don't even I know how to even start this topic? "replies arvind tensely licking his dry lips.

" but you know na, now it's time to discuss about this to our childrens? "

" yes I know binoy but I don't know whether our childrens will agree to this or not? "

" arvind they will understand. "assured binoy with a smile.

" no binoy what if bondita thought I am imposing my decision on her and she starts hating me? "asked arvind knowing what will be bondita's reaction after the news.

" Offo! You are just unpredictable. Means smart but when comes to bondita then becomes a overthinker. Sumati behen says right about you. Overthinker baba." teased binoy reminscing sumati.

" what to do, she is my daughter and everything for me. "

" okay okay Mr. sentimental baba arvind ji, relax. We will just ask them and say everything and at the end it should be their decision only. " said binoy holding his hand as an assurance.

" let's see what will be their decision. " replied arvind looking at binoy.

During lunch,

Bondita placed everything on dinning table and asked them to take seat.

" 15 more minutes bachha, then we all will eat together." said arvind making her confused.

" but baba, we all are here only na? And we can sar together now also then why 15 mins? " asked she confused when all are here then why her baba asked for 15mins.

" no actually, someone is coming too for lunch with us. That's why I am asking to wait for 15mins." comes a reply from arvind looking at binoy.

" what? Somone is coming? " asked she.

" yes that's why I asked you to cook more food today. " replied arvind with a nervous smile.

" that's why you asked? And you said binoy uncle is too much hungry today and he is foodie, so make more food for him. Baba, you na. " said bondita shaking her head on her baba's lie.