Mgbw atfc bc, atf ybs xcfk atja cb bcf lc atlr kbgiv kbeiv ibnf tlw ecmbcvlalbcjiis.

Kb ifjnf atlr tfii, tf mjc bcis gfis bc tlwrfio.

Only himself.

Song Mingwei looked at the boy in front of her, and she felt a puzzlement in her heart.

This child has slowly grown up and has stopped showing fearful eyes like he would when he was a child.

Gradually, she could no longer control him.

She fell into madness, looking at the boy’s increasingly father-like face, she hysterically smashed the teapot on the table at the boy.

The boy didn’t dodge. The water, which was very hot, burned the boy’s arm red, but the boy didn’t care.

However, he stubbornly raised his head and looked at Song Mingwei and said firmly: “I’m not wrong.”

From his end, he did not make a mistake.

It was not his fault that he was born in the Song family.

It wasn’t his fault that he had the Fu family’s blood.

He can submit to Song Mingwei for anything, but he cannot for this one.

Because he clearly knows that even if he denies himself.

Then in this world no one will recognize himself.

He will be completely engulfed by darkness.

In the middle of the night, the moon was clear and the sky was filled with stars.

The moonlight shines on Fu Xiao’s face through the floor-to-ceiling window.

The man seemed to have fallen into a nightmare, his originally stern brows were slightly wrinkled, and his breathing became rapid.

Little Sugar Cake was woken up. He looked at Fu Xiao’s appearance, and approached carefully, then he anxiously patted Fu Xiao’s face with his meat pad.

The warm feeling on his face made Fu Xiao suddenly wake up from the nightmare of his youthful past. He opened his eyes, and both his eyes were somewhat absent-minded, and only after a long time did Fu Xiao gradually turn his eyes.

As soon as he looked down, because it was very close, he saw a magnified cat face of Little Sugar Cake. Little Sugar Cake’s jewel-like eyes looked at him worriedly, and because the tip of its pink nose was very close, he felt a feeling of damp heat.

Fu Xiao heaved a sigh of relief, he half-supported himself from the head of the bed, his nightgown slipped off, revealing a lean and strong chest.

It’s just that there are always all kinds of scars on the originally smooth skin.

Fu Xiao couldn’t help but stretched out his hand and touched his forehead.

The scar was still there.

For some reason, he dreamed of that afternoon again.

He clearly remembered that day, when he sneaked out to find his so-called father, but found that he had no trace in his so-called father’s life.

After giving up, he followed Old Master Song’s secret journey and returned to Song’s house.

He never backed down in front of Song Mingwei that day. In the end, it ended with him kneeling on the broken piece of porcelain. From that day on, Song Mingwei became more and more like a madman. There were times when, even as strong as Fu Xiao, was afraid that he wouldn’t even survive when he was young.