Abhimanyu stands beside her as she is sitting on the bed on the left side. He smiles and sees his energetic and happy baby while he wraps his arm around Aaravi’s shoulder then kisses her head a few times.

“Of course our son is handsome after all I am so handsome and good looking, you know. He has my look, ” he said to which Aaravi playfully scoffed and rolled her eyes but she herself is very delighted that their baby has Abhi’s look.

“My little man is more handsome and beautiful than you, Mr. Agnihotri,” she teases him as she looks at Abhi with a teasing smirk then again looks down at her baby boy with a wide smile before kissing his chin.

Abhimanyu smiles slightly while shaking his head a little at her before he sat on the other side of the bed watching his wife and son playing and talking cutely.

“I remember our newborn Abhi looking at my baby bear. He is so much like baby Abhi,” Arjun said as he was holding the baby in his arms.

Ashika smiled beautifully and nodded as she stroked the baby's chubby cheeks lovingly.

Aaruhi comes down in her formal wear as she is going for her work. She grins looking at the baby in Arjun’s arms and walks to them.

“Good morning mera baccha, ” she softly said and perked his head as she stood beside her father.

He let out a small baby sound and blinked his eyes making her heart melt at his cuteness. 

“Aww..why are you so adorable, huh??” she said, looking at him with awe. While Ashika and Arjun chuckle seeing them.

Abhimanyu came there holding a milk bottle. Ashika held the bottle from him and started to feed the baby. 

“Where is Aaravi?” Aaruhi asked Abhimanyu.

“She is sleeping. His little highness keeps her awake the whole night,” Abhimanyu said playfully, glaring at his son while others smiled.

“Papa Mumma, I am going,” Ashika nodded with a smile and kissed her cheek.

“Take care,” Arjun said and kissed her forehead, making her smile widely.

“Okay bye,” she said and walked out of the house.

“Abhi you go and rest for sometime. I am here for him. You are also looking so dull,” Ashika said worried seeing his dull eyes.

“I am fine, Mumma. Don't worry,” he said and sat beside his parents and looked at his baby boy who was leisurely having his drink with his eyes closed.

Aaravi smiles and stops Abhi from filling her plate more as they are having lunch with everyone.

She looks at Jaiveer and grins seeing how Jaiveer is hugging her baby and talking to him in a whisper. 

“I asked the priest for the day for the Naming ceremony and he said tomorrow is a very auspicious day for that. What do you all think?” Priya said looking at Ashika then at Abhi and Aaravi.

“Whatever you say, Dadi,” Aaravi said with a smile. Abhi also agreed.

“Ok then I will ask Panditji to make all the arrangements. Ashika beta, calls Siya Ruhaan and everyone for the naming ceremony,” 

“Ji Ma,..” 

Aaravi halts her step as she comes out of the washroom after a shower. Her eyes stuck on the beautiful scene in front of her. Her lips curved into a content smile before she slowly walked near the chair.

Her eyes admire the scene in front of her where her husband is cuddling their baby to his naked chest. And her cute boy is peacefully snuggling to him with his tiny cute fist on either side of his head. 

Abhimanyu is gently stroking his small back to make him relax. His big hand is the same size as their tiny baby’s back.

Abhimanyu moves his eyes from his son’s face to Aaravi and smiles slightly. 

Aaravi sat beside him and kissed her baby first , making him stir slightly as he was in a half sleeping state.

“You know you look hotter and handsome like this with our baby in your arms. Fatherhood suits you more than me, I guess,” she murmured with a giggle.

Abhimanyu chuckled in a low voice so as not to disturb his baby’s sleep. 

“Are you flirting with me?” he asked with a smirk making her roll her eyes playfully at him.

“Why would I, Mr?” she asked back with an attitude and then turned her attention to her sleeping son.

She smiles looking at the peaceful and adorable face of her baby boy and lightly caresses his head.

“He slept,” she told Abhimanyu who also looked at his face. 

“Let's put him in his bed,” he said to which Aaravi nodded.

They walk to his crib beside their bed. Aaravi arranges his little bed before Abhimanyu carefully lays him down in his crib. 

They stay there and stare at his angelic face with content looks in their eyes. 

Abhimanyu turned his gaze toward Aaravi making her look at him and smile brightly.

He wraps his around her waist and softly pulls her to himself and hugs her from the side. Aaravi closes her eyes, feeling them suddenly burning as she gets emotional for no reason. 

She hides her face in his neck making Abhi smile at her act.

He picks her up in his arms and walks to their bed. Placing her on the bed, he looks at her face and then her slightly glossy eyes. 

“What happened, my love?” he lovingly asked her while brushing her hair back. 

But instead of replying to him, she cupped his face and placed her lips against his, making his heart stop for a second. 

He placed his hands on his waist and pulled her close to him while deepening the kiss.  Aaravi gave into the kiss letting him lead the kiss. 

After a while they broke the kiss and stared at each other with love and desire in their eyes. Their eyes adoring each other in the silence of the night. 

Abhimanyu slowly leans his forehead against her and caresses her cheeks while looking at her flushed face feeling satisfied and happy.

“I love you, Aaravi….” he whispered in his deep intense voice, making her feel a ticklish sensation all over her body. 

“Aaravi loves her Manyu too,” she smiles with her eyes glowing in pure bliss. 

Abhi sighs softly and closes his eyes for a moment, feeling this beautiful moment and capturing her sweet Fragrance and warmth in his heart. 

His lips curved into a big smile as Aaravi pecked his lips lovingly.

___________________________________

Thank you so much for reading.

Long time no see!!! I am back beautiful readers. Sorry for making you all wait so much. Now I will try to give updates regularly.

Hope you all like the chapter.

Don't forget to VOTE N COMMENTS in this chapter.

See you all soon.

Take care
Bye bye

Lots of love❤️💜