Understand?

"Marcus, I was never dating anyone at the time I was with you", he looks me in the eye, like he's trying to squeeze the truth out of me. But he can't, because it is the truth.

"My sister didn't like the fact I was dating a 26 year old, so she said that to make you leave", tears begin to fill my eyes. He looks down at our hands and sighs. "I would never tell my sister anything, Marcus. I just wanted to tell her about you because you're special to me." I reassure him.

But it's true. If I could change the past and hold on to Marcus until he knows i'm telling the truth, I would. He buried his head in my shoulder, "I'm sorry I ruined all of this for us, Tasha" he mutters.

I push him back so we're face-to-face, "It's okay, Marcus. We've both moved on" I smile, tears now trickling down my face. "I don't think I'll ever be able to get over you, Tash" My heart burns, It's hard. I know it's hard since everything we did we did together. He'll always have a place in my heart.

"It's hard, Marcus. But you will, you have to." He nods his head slowly then pushes himself up and wipes his face. "Thank you, Natasha" he smiles before running cautiously out of my room.

Once he's gone I post a snap story of me and my sister and her girlfriend, we all went out the other night for my eighteenth since it got cancelled. I didn't talk to my sister, I didn't even look at her. I ended up partying with a group of boys, I also post them on my story.

I'm stood in the middle of them and they've all got their arms around me. They were pretty cool to be fair, the amount times I laughed that night is crazy.

As soon as I post it, my sister comes flying into my room. "Who are they?!" She screams for an answer. I shrug, "I was with them in the night out we had, guess you were too drunk to notice". Paige storms up to me and grabs my arm and drags me off the bed. "You don't just trust any man, Natasha!" she screams in my face.

I push her off me, "don't fucking touch me!" I growl back at her. I storm off and slam the front door. Well that's really smart, Natasha. Now you're homeless. And there's only one person I can go to.

I message Eddie first but he's asleep, I groan as my feet carry me to Marcus' place. I talk myself out of knocking on his door about 5 times before I just fall into it and knock.

He opens it and he's shirtless. Omg. He's shirtless. I can see all of his muscles, his abs, everything. I don't know why I'm so shocked, I've seen him like this before. He looks down at himself and smiles which takes me back into reality.

"Erm...Mind If I stay the night?" I ask, itching my arm. He opens his door wider and I stroll in and see the snapchat girl, again. What is she even doing here? I look over at Marcus who's is enjoying this way too much. "Tasha, this is my sister's friend" he smiles. Friend, great. His 'friend' clears her throat, making us both look at her. "We're in the talking stage, actually." I make an O shape with my mouth and raise my eyebrows.

Marcus chuckles to himself and the-girl-who's-in -a-talking-stage-with- Marcus' sister is looking at him, confused. And then it's like the lightbulb above her head flicks on.

"OH" she shouts as she jumps up, she points her finger between the two of us, "You're...eh...me...no...I" she stutters. I laugh and wave my hand
"Don't worry about it". She lets out a sigh of relief and falls back on the sofa.

Marcus grabs my hand and rushes me to his room. I jump on his bed and it's so comfy I wrap myself up in his duvet and I never want to get out. He jumps on top of me and lays on my chest as I run my hands through his hair. "Why do you want stay the night?". I sigh, I can't escape him. "My sister was being a bitch so I left".

He chuckles and looks up at me, I smile back at him. He reaches up and caresses the side of my face. "Thank you for making me understand, Natasha". I nod and lay my head back in his pillow.