Where It All Starts

"Hey, Tasha" Issy whispers as she taps my shoulder. I look up at her, Issy's multicoloured eyes stared in mine before she pointed to the front of the class.

I turned my head towards the teachers desk and moved my hair out of my view.

Oh shit.

24 Hours Earlier

I lean against the brick wall as I message Nile.

"Wya?"
"Almost there:)"

I smile as I see his figure walk up to me, "hey baby" I shout loud enough so he can hear me. The figure stops and looks behind him.

What is he doing? I laugh and run up to him but when I get close enough to realise it's not Nile, I start to back up, apologising. "I am so sorry". The man smiles at me and I back up into the brick wall I was leant on.

My heart rises to my mouth and horrifying thoughts fill my head. "No worries" he chuckles, sticking out his hand.

Phew, this man isn't going to murder me.

I give him a genuine smile and shake his hand. "Marcus" he says as his ocean blue eyes stared in mine. I keep staring into his eyes, they're beautiful. If we were in a staring contest right now, I would have definitely won. He probably thinks I'm a freak.

I jump back into reality "Natasha, my friends call me Tasha" I reply. His eyes travel around my body and he nods to me. "Want a drink?" he asks, holding out his hand.

Now, it would be rude to decline his offer...especially with his looks. "Sure!" I cheer as he takes my hand and guides me towards a bar.

His blonde fluffy hair covers part of his face which I dislike, I want to see all of him, admire his entire face. He looks into my eyes, "Is there something you need, Tasha?" he asks, stopping me and still holding my hand.

I face him and brush my hand against his hair, revealing his face. He bites his bottom lip and stares at mine. His lips are a bright pink, I've never seen anyone that has lips like those.

Our heads move in to each-other and our foreheads press against each other. I stand on my tip toes and he crashes his mouth into mine. His hands travel up my waist and he grabs a handful of my long, brunette hair.

He pushes me to a wall and takes his lips away from mine, we both pant breathlessly. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his keys. "My place?" he mutters.

I nod eagerly and pull him back into me.

Present

Everyone is staring at me. "Why's everyo-" and that's when I spot him. My one night stand. My mistake. He's stood in front of the chalkboard with the name "Mr Stones" wrote on it.

Marcus is staring directly at me, he needs to quickly start this lesson or else it'll quickly be over for both of us.

I wave my hand towards him, beckoning for him to carry on the lesson. He nods his head frantically pulls out sheets of paper.

"Good morning, students. My name is erm Mr Stones" he stutters as underlines his name on the chalkboard, still staring at me.

I raise my hand. "Sir can I go to the restroom" I ask, tapping my pen on the desk. He nods rapidly and beckons to the door. I give him a reassuring smile and walk out. I walk to the bathroom but I don't go in it.

I pull out my phone and see 5 notifications, 2 from insta, 1 from tiktok and 2 from snapchat. I groan as I see one of them is from Nile. I half swipe his message. "We need to talk, Tasha". Ugh I forgot about how I left him last night.

And then I swipe onto Issy's snap which reads:

"You and Mr Stones have some chemistry?;)" Great. A really bad job at hiding this if even oblivious Issy can spot it.

I reply to her, "absolutely not!!" and then shut my  phone off completely and shove it into my jacket pocket.

Where It All Endsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें