#4 | EYES CLOSED... SPLAT!

- Monaco, Tennyson's House, Friday 7:18pm.

Andy rushed downstairs with his crush hanging over his left shoulder. What a mess...
Once he was off the stairs, he saw Justin chatting off lazily with Nathan.

"Justin! Just, we gotta get out of here, now where's Xander?"

"I don't know... What's got your boxers in a twist? Wait...no! We are not kidnapping the hot chick, put her down now!" Justin chided.

"Oh goodness, Just, listen to me."

The two had their dialogue interrupted rudely when Harak smashed through the wall like a bullet going right for Andy. Just in time, Justin pushed him out of the way. Before Andy could understand what was going on, he was on his back on the ground but the thud from Sidney's head hitting against the floor worried him even more.

"Hey, is she okay?" Justin asked. He didn't wait to hear Andy's reply but he rushed to Sidney's side, lifting her head up. Andy came to his side as well, filled with fear the moment he saw that her head was bleeding.

"Is she...?" Andy was cut short by the simmering glare Justin gave him.

"She's still breathing idiot." He rolled his eyes. Sidney's brows furrowed a bit but she didn't wake up.

Halting in mid air, Harak looked around him, scowling in disgust at the 'wretched humans' sprawled all over the place like corpses. They didn't even wake up after he busted yet another hole through the building. Correction; wretched wasted humans.
Harak turned to Andy and Justin, a look of utter disdain and annoyance plastered on his face.

"That guy with wings is after Sidney. Can you take her some place safe?" Andy asked Justin and he nodded skeptically before dashing off in a blast with Sidney on his back, leaving Harak stunned for a second.

"So, there are more of you..." He narrowed his eyes at Andy.

"Yeah..." Andy looked around for where Nathan might be but had no luck and broke out a cold sweat before asking, "Harak, can we take this outside?"

"Choose the arena. I'll still beat you into submission otherwise death and take her core." Harak boasted with a worrying grin as the feathers on his mask covered his eyes once more. He smirked, "hm, you're trying to protect them. As you wish."

Harak landed on the ground a step away from Andy, his line of sight never leaving him when he grabbed his shoulder firmly, Andy didn't detect any intent to harm in his grip but was on guard with his hands raised and already emitting sparks, he also stared intently at Harak.
All too quickly, Harak extended the talons he kept retracted and they sunk into Andy's shoulders then they took off to the sky but not before adding to the wall repair bills Tennyson or his rich dad would foot.

Andy quietly endured the pain in his shoulder and the shitty ride he was receiving from Harak. Leaves and rooftops had finished seeing his brake lights. He couldn't complain though, this was one honorable bad guy...
'He's treating this as a duel?'

Andy had immense faith he could defeat Harak, given Harak kept underestimating him and rushing him with straightforward attacks.
Spencer had long gruelled him in training and shown him the best ways to use his powers.

Andy's powers were triggered by almost anything when he was younger and he only learned to hold back when he was 11. Courtesy of questionable methods by Spencer.

Emotions like fear, thrill, stress, shock, anxiety, rage etc could trigger the sparks. Also doing some things repeatedly, even getting hit repeatedly if it wasn't a critical blow.
His sparks acted as enhancers, it could made him 10 times stronger, increased his speed too (but never up to Justin's level). Upon contact with a target's body, the sparks caused their own damage. In Harak's case slowed his healing.
Andy was already supercharged at the moment; thanks to his intense fear of Spencer finding out what was happening. Fear of not knowing what he'll do to him.