Kadhal Kanave V

Kadhal Kanave Part - 5

Vinay-- Aama amma-ku therinja ??

Sivaangi-- Amma-ku therinja maatipen...

Vinay-- Saavadichiruvanga theriyum-la amma-va pathi, unnaku poga poga amma mela bayam poiruchu-nu nenaikiren. 

Exactly at the same moment their mother opened the door and called out Sivaangi's name, she jerked and both of them sat properly on the bed.

S.Mom-- Innum thoongalaya nee ?

Sivaangi-- Thoonganum ma...

S.Mom-- Seri, naaliki nee office poga venam konjam guests ellam varanga puriyutha ?

Sivaangi -- O.O..kay Ma...

S.Mom- Dei vinay nee enna da pandra thoongama ?

Vinay-- Summa than ma...

S.Mom-- Naaliki neeyum tuition pogatha veetulaye iru, Puriytuha ? 

Vinay-- Okay Ma..

S.Mom-- Seekiram poi paduthu thoongunga, Goodnight.

Vinay / Sivaangi-- Good night ma.

As soon as their mom left both broke into a burst of laughter together. Soon both of them calmed down and went to sleep.

~~~~

Sivaangi got freshened up, she walked out of the washroom wiping away the water from her face and she saw a saree and jewels in the bed.

Sivaangi-- Ma enna saree ithu?

S.Mom-- Unna ponnu paaka varavanga munnadi churidhar potutu-ah nippa ? Saree kattitu ready-ah iru...

Sivaangi ( mv ) -- Ponnu paaka varangala !! Ashwinnnn

She rushed here and there searching for her phone and finally found it beside her bedsheet. She immediately took the phone and dialled Ashwin.

On the other side of the city, Ashwin and Anitha were in the kitchen, Ashwin was cooking dosa while Anitha was sitting at the kitchen counter eating his cooked dosas from him.

Ashwin's mobile started ringing playing the music of Kanna Veesi, Anitha peeped on the mobile which was near her side of the counter. She smiled and slowly took the mobile putting a piece of dosa inside her mouth.

Anitha-- Anney yaaro Sivaangi-ahm call pandranga.

Ashwin-- Apro pesikiren vachiru...

Anitha-- Yaaru Anna intha Sivaangi?

Ashwin-- Office HR than nee seekirama dosai-ah saapdu mobile anga orama vai.

On the other hand, sivaangi who was waiting for him to attend the call by biting her nails didn't get the call response. She was literally cursing him for not picking up her call in the most crucial situation.

Sivaangi -- F****

Anitha-- Aiyyao anney cut ayiduche thirumba adichu pesalaya ney ??

Ashwin-- Athan sonnen la office poi pesikurenu

Anitha nodded her head teasingly smiled and kept the phone aside while on the other hand, Sivaangi again dialled Ashwin in nervousness.

Anitha-- Anna paaru thirumba call pandranga intha pesu...

She accepted the call and handed it over to Ashwin who was busy cooking dosa, On the other side Sivaangi finally felt relieved and spoke in one go before Ashwin could keep the phone near to his ear.