Senior II

Senior Part - 2

By the time both his friends were consoling him he felt like his angel was very near him, He didn't speak a word replying to his friends but turned to an angelic voice that called his name.

--- Ashwin

Ashwin immediately turned and saw his angel standing there with a cherry wood guitar in her hands and a worried face. Kavin and Bala were shocked to see her at this time with his guitar in her hands.

Ashwin turned back and wiped his tears away and sat facing her while she walked towards him and stood closer.

Ashwin-- Neenga....
Sivaangi-- I am sorry If I disturbed you, aana neenga unga performance spoil aana apro upset aagitu ponatha paathen. And you left your guitar there athan eduthitu vanthu ungalta return panna thedunen and now I found you here.

Sivaangi forwarded her hand holding the guitar towards him and he had his hands also closer to take it back but Sivaangi took her hands back making him confused.

Sivaangi-- Ennaku oru favour irukku panna mudiyuma?
Ashwin-- Sollunga...
Sivaangi-- Illa neenga oru one minute than paadirupinga.. I mean I know you didn't even start singing and was just humming. But antha humming-eh avlo bliss-ah irunthichu keka... I was very eager to hear you singing but ippadi spoil aagiruchu. Can you sing that performance for me now?

Ashwin's heart was thudding and his palms started sweating hearing all these words from here as he was completely overwhelmed by hearing from her that she was asking to perform. In fact, he gave his name for the performance to only her. That performance was meant for her and was also upset because she might have been happy and would have remembered him if he had performed.

Kavin and Bala were equally happy for him as this is what he had yearned for all these days and today was his day and only good things were happening for him. Both of them thought of leaving them alone to enjoy their moment and silently left the place smiling.

As she asked Sivaangi forwarded the guitar making Ashwin look at her, Ashwin saw her cute little puppy face which made him accept her favour. Ashwin was literally drowning in her endless ethereal beauty and cuteness and took the guitar from her hand accepting her favour with a smile.

Sivaangi clapped her hands pulled a chair and sat in front of him He placed his guitar in a proper position flat against his body, placed the guitar Capo at the end of the guitar and closed his eyes taking the guitar pick and placing them on the strings. He took a deep breath and started playing music.

Sivaangi stood frozen in his music, watching his slender long fingers and quirky side smile caressing the cherry wood guitar, Cautiously, Sivaangi took one step closer to him in order to get a better view of his hand positionings. Although the quick and swift movements of Ashwin's hands appear difficult to notice.

Enamoured by the melody, Sivaangi stood there, watching his hands strum and pull the guitar's steel strings with his purple guitar pick.

Ashwin-- 

Kaatrodu kaiveesi nee pesinaal
Endhan nenjodu puyal veesudhae

Vayadhodum mandhodum sollamalae
Sila ennangal valai veesudhae

Kaadhal vandhalae kannodudhan
Kallathanam vandhu kudiyerumo
Konjam nadithenadi konjam thudithenadi
Indha velaiyaatai rasithenadi..

Un viziyalae un viziyalae
En vazhimaarum kann thadumaarum
Adi idhu yeatho pudhu yeakkam
Idhu valithaalum nenjam adhai yearkum ...ehh

 Oru vaarthai pesamal neepaaradi
Undhan nimidangal neelatumae

Ver edhum ninaikamal vizhi moodadi
Indha nerukangal thodaratumae