Military Kadhal II

Military Kadhal Part - 2 

Ashwin was on his train journey travelling back to his home, he was going to meet his family after a very long time. Being in combat zones being in war getting to listen only to the sound of gunshots and bullets 

He closed his eyes reminiscing his beautiful moments with his family that only remained as a memory for him. He missed them terribly, his 2 younger brothers, his mother, and his father were a small world to him.

He slowly opened his eyes with tears in the corner of his eyes which he smiled and wiped away. He saw a middle-aged man and woman, a couple with their two male children in their lap feeding them lunch.

All reminded them of his family, he missed them so much more than anything. He missed laying in his mother's lap, going for a morning walk and jogging with his father, playing PlayStation with his brothers, and fighting with them for the very silliest reasons.

He slowly turned to see a young couple, the man's arm around the woman's shoulder while the lady was resting her head towards his shoulder. He was constantly caressing her hair and slowly kissed her temple.

A smile crept over Ashwin's face but also sighed when love was the only missing element of his life, he has a beautiful family, a perfect loving job he is more than satisfied by the service he does but having the love of his life is something he has always yearned for since his college time.

But he decided not to have a love life as he has seen a lot of wedding proposals decided by his mother rejected only because he is an army man. Of course, he will never blame any of those girls who rejected him cause he knows that he won't be able to even please a girl's basic expectation from a husband.

He sighed and chuckled sadly averting his gaze from that couple and leaning over the window and continued sightseeing of nature in the travelling train by plugging his Bluetooth and playing Harris Hits in Spotify.

After a few hours of travel, the train stopped in between a station before it could reach Chennai, he got off the train and walked to have a little refreshment. He walked towards a small tea shop and ordered one hot tea while his colleagues stood beside him smiling.

Ashok-- Enna da tea-ah??

Ashwin-- Enna da, en kannaku-la poda-va?

Akshay-- Aama macha... Childra ila da...

Ashwin-- Theriyum da varum pothe...

Ashwin chuckled while both Akshay and Ashok smiled sleepishly rubbing his nape, he went and ordered 2 more teas in his account and came back to them getting all their tea and handed towards them.

All three of them sipped the tea admiring the beautiful ambience around them, slowly Ashok took his mobile out and smiled seeing a picture.

Akshay-- Enna da kozhanthai photo-va??

Ashok -- Aama da...

Ashok replied with a smile.

Ashwin-- 6 months-la??

Ashok-- Aama da, romba miss panren da, video call-laye paathu kozhanthai-ah motha motha thooka poren-nu nenachale oru maari aagudhu da...

Ashok replied with tears in the corner of his eyes while Akshay and Ashwin smiled patting his back, he wiped away his tears and smiled.

Akshay-- Enna than velai-ah pudichu pannalum kastam macha, kalyanam aagi oru varsham than aaguthu aana avaloda 1 maasam muzhusa irunthena-nu kooda therla. Love pannum pothu koodave irunthen da, veetula avaloda amma appa enna kalyanam panna koodathu-nu sonna udane ava amma appa thambi akka-nu ellarayum vittu enakaga sanda potu vantha aana naan avala thaniya vittutu vanthiruken, Guilt-laye sethitu irukken da...