Kadhal Tonic II

Kadhal Tonic Part- II

Mugen, Kavin and Rakshan were standing outside the ICU ward while Rakshan was sitting with his head facing down while Kavin and Mugen were standing slanting to the wall.

Mugen-- Dei oru bag ah olunga pudika mudiyatha da unnala...
Rakshan-- Dei naan enna da pannen?

Mugen--- Avanuku antha ball evolo mukiyam-nu theriyum-la apro yenda...
Rakshan-- Dei saavadichiruven paathuko...
Mugen-- Oh oruthana saavadichathu pathatha?
Rakshan-- Dei kavin ivan enna da naan etho venum-nu panna maari pesuran...

Mugen came in a force and took hold of Rakshan's shirt and raised his voice while Rakshan also raised his voice and held Mugen's shirt.

Kavin-- Dei dei namba enna situation-la irukkom rendu perum enna pesi enna sandai potutu irukeenga.... Dei mugen avan onnum venum-nu ella pannala, etho oru chinna paiyan thatti vitta nala thane da... Avanum nambula oruthan thane da.... avan ethuku poi venum-nu panna poran... Dei raksha, avan etho Ashwin-ku ippadi aana kovathula etha pesirupan vidu... Rendu perum mooditu poi ukkarunga... illana aduthu naane ungala kondruven... Ponga da...

Here inside doctor is trying her level hard to bring him back to normal, trying CPR tests. And after several tries, she was able to do it and brought him completely back to life and did a few treatments on the places where he was very badly injured like his head, forehead, arms and legs.

Once she knew now he is on the safer side, she left out a deep breath and stepped outside the ICU ward commanding the nurse to take care until she returns, she saw his three friends really worried and facing the floor with tons of tears, Kavin who noticed the doctor has finally come out after hours of treatment hurried near her and asked about Ashwin.

Kavin-- Hello doctor enna aachu... Ashwin safe than-la??
That Girl-- Aah athellam safe than-ga, ella normal than... Just give him some time. Treat panniyachu...
Rakshan-- Thanks a lot ma, Unga peru?
That Girl-- Sivaangi.

Mugen-- Thanks a lot Doctor Sivaangi.
Sivaangi-- Intha doctor-nu ella vena, sivaangi-ne koopdunga...
Kavin-- Thanks ma, naanga poi paakalama?
Sivaangi-- Umm Ippo mudiyathu sorry, innum konjam time aaganum. Ippothan treat pannirukom so...
Rakshan-- Okay Okay, Thanks Ma...

Sivaangi smiled and walked towards her cabin and was doing her patient files, while her friend as well as her close colleague Monisha entered her cabin with excitement.

Monisha-- Dii enna un first patient kidaichitangalame...Congrats doctor.
Sivaangi-- Aama dii, firsttt patient. Ellarukum patient hospital-la kidaikum aana ennaku road-la oru accident aagi oru patient. And paaka vera paavama irunthichu...

Monisha-- Aahan...
Sivaangi-- Seri seri, patient file fill panna than vanthen, bye pogiren naan...
Monisha-- Athan treat pannitiye, apro enna athan nurse irukanga-la...

Sivaangi-- Illa di, therla pakkathula irunthe paathukanum-nu thonuthu...
Monisha-- Aahan, athu yen-nu therinjukalama ?
Sivaangi--Loosu podi, unnaku venum-na nee va kooda.

Sivaangi walked towards the ICU ward and before she entered Rakshan, Kavin and Mugen stopped her.
Rakshan-- Ma, unnaku romba thanks sollanum-ma. Athana peru irunthanga anga road-la but you came from a distance and helped. Nee illana sathiyama nenachu paaka mudiyathu ma...
Sivaangi-- Na paravala na...
Rakshan-- Thangam ma nee seriously...

Sivaangi smiled and entered the ICU ward while Monisha followed her and entered inside, she asked the nurse about while she was absent there and confirmed that he is perfectly fine but just need some glucose intake for him as he was presently so weak.

She walked near Ashwin and saw his face which had so much innocence, she smiled and caressed his hair a few times while Monisha was witnessing this scene standing near the door with her hands tied smiling.

Sivaangi-- Okay nurse, Normal ward ku shift pannirunga... 
Nurse-- Okay ma'am.

The nurse was about to push the patient's bed outside to the normal ward while Sivaangi stopped the nurse in between and said she will do it and no issues.
Sivaangi-- Paravala naan pannikiren
Nurse-- Ma'am neenga yen poi ithellam...
Sivaangi--Illa atha solren la naaan pannikiren neenga ponga...

Monisha-- Hmm eppadiyo route maaruthu paathukuren...
Sivaangi-- Nee enna vena olaru aana orama vazhi vittu olaru...
Monisha-- Olarena... athu seri.

Sivaangi finally shifted him to the normal ward and made all the arrangements for the glucose through trips, before leaving him to his friend she ruffled his hair and smiled while the three friends with Monisha were witnessing this scene.

Sivaangi left the normal ward and asked his friends to be with him and anything important to inform her and said she will come back in half an hour to check his medications and remove the trips that are been attached to his hand through a syringe and a small pipe for glucose.

Sivaangi returned to her cabin while Monisha followed her back and entered her cabin with her and sat beside her.
Monisha-- Hello madam
Sivaangi-- Sollu di...
Monisha-- enna paasam kaatruthella balama irukku...

Sivaangi-- Naan oru doctor he is my patient... avlothan. Maybe ennoda first patient-ah irukkura nala extra-va care pandra maari theriyalam
Monisha-- Paasam kaatrathella paatha doctor-patient relationship maari ennaku therla.
Sivaangi-- Moodu

Nurse-- Ma'am adutha patient vanthirukanga... Etho thirumba accident case-than nu nenaikiren.
Sivaangi-- Haan varen.
Sivaangi rushed taking her stethoscope and wearing her doctor's coat while Monisha followed her back to the new patient.

To be continued ...

x------------------------------------------x

Thank You Ravishing Readers💕💐

With Love,

Faru💗✨