Kadhal Kalyanam I

Kadhal Kalyanam - Part 1 

It was beautiful evening sun that cast long shadows on the ground. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky.

There was a shadow of a man of 5'11 height leaning to his car and standing outside an IT company waiting for his girl wearing a hoodie and cap trying to hide his identity from others.

After his 2 missed calls, there he saw his girl walking out of the company with her bag hanging on her shoulder and her mobile phone, on the other hand, she looked ethereal to his eyes. His eyes were fixed on that short doll.

She came walking with a smile mixed with happy tears and she threw herself on him, her arms encircled in his neck while he was taken back in her hugg for a second and then responded back by wrapping his long arms on her waist.

She really missed him after meeting him for a month as he had shoots abroad for a movie song, even he missed her so much. It was a longer day than usual long-distance love, even though they had touch filled with video calls, messages, and voice notes they missed being in each other arms.

Ashwin-- Sivaangi ma azhatha ma.
Sivaangi-- Enna enna azha vechitu azhatha ma-nu Solli convince pandra maari scene-ah podriya?
Ashwin-- Seri sorry but please azhatha.

She broke the hugg, while he cupped her face and placed a kiss on her forehead while a lonely tear escaped in her eyes as she missed his forehead kiss the most.

Ashwin-- I Love You Sivaangi Ma.
Sivaangi-- I Love You Ashwineyy, Seri nee varen-nu sollave illa eppo shooting mudinjathu? missed call koduthitu come out-nu sonna udane pathari adichu odi vanthen.

Ashwin-- Rendu naal munnadi than mudinju nethu night inga reach aanen, seri Suprise-ah irukkatum-nu than ippadi, Seri namba ulla polama aprom innum konjam neram ninna sir oda fans ellam kuvanjiruvanga.
Sivaangi-- Romba than hmm.

She twisted her lips as a response to his self proudness and entered the car and placed her bag back seat and settled herself comfortably.

Ashwin-- Aama call-la etho mukiyamana vishiyam pesanum-nu sonnila athu enna ma?
Sivaangi-- Ada aama Ashwineyy ivolo mukiyamana vishiyam eppadi maranthen, aama nee intha week free thane? no shoot-la?
Ashwin-- Illa ma yen?

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy ennaku veetula maapilai paakuranga.
Ashwin-- Oh avlothana vidu paathukalam.
Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy enna kolakaari-ya aakiratha, naan evolo mukiyamana vishiyam sollitu irukken nee enna-na avlothana-nu soldra?

Ashwin-- Maa oru varshama un veetula ippadi than sollitu irukanga.
Sivaangi-- Illa Ashwineyy ennaku sonthathulaye oru paiyan-ah paaka arambichitanga plus nammaku ithu correct aana time marriage pannika. Veetula pesiralama?

Ashwin-- Veetuku love matter therinja avlothan naan gaali athan irukkurathaley bayama irukku.
Sivaangi-- Ennaku mattum enna madiyila vachu konjuvangala, periya perlayame nadakkum, athuku-nu evolo naal sollama irukka porom? Ennaiki aachum oru naal itha face panni thane aaganum paathukalam.

Ashwin-- Seri appo intha vaaram naan en family oda varen.
Sivaangi-- Super Ashwineyy.

To be Continued...... ^_~

x------------------------------------------------x

Thank You Charming Readers.❤️🦋

With Love,

Faru💗✨