Y/n - ahhh n-o oppaaa aaaahhhh

Y/n - teary face I didn't do an-yth-ing he wa-s abus-ing us.

Jimin - and this girl here pulled Lily's ears why you always have to do something??

Lily - opp-a ahhhhh noo I didn't do anythi-ng it wa-s him.

Jimin - WHY DIDN'T YOU  CALLED US THEN??

Lily - ahhhhh I for-got

Jimin - pulling her ears YOU FORGOT HAAA??

Lily - sorr-y
Boy was standing there watching their drama and thinking about his life.

Rm who was silently observing everything..

Rm - you come here. With authority

Boy - sir I didn't do anyth-ing

Rm - first come here. And taehyung leave her, jimin you also.
To y/n and lily BOTH OF YOU GO OUTSIDE AND KNEEL DOWN HOLDING YOUR EARS.

Tae - hyung let me deal with her.

Rm - I understand that you are offended but am sorry this is a campus and I cannot allow you to deal with our students... I will call their guardian first then do whatever you want.

Tae - I'm her guardian hyung.

Rm - yes I know you are... But first I need to inform her husband who is her legal guardian at this moment.

Jimin - why are you saying like this hyung?

Rm - I'm being professional jimin...and I expect the same thing from you as you are a teacher here....deal with lily like a teacher not as a guardian...now please call jungkook, we need to inform him ASAP. And taehyung please wait outside.

Tae - okay I understand.

Jimin - I'm calling him.

They came outside and saw them kneeling down...
Jimin - just wait lily... Come home today I will see you.
Lily got scared and looked down crying silently.

Y/n - S-ir it was not her fault

Jimin - I'm not interested talking to you  y/n...and jungkook is coming... I will call him now.
Taehyung is only looking at her intensely.

Y/n - Opp-a.

Tae - he ignored her jimin I will be outside call me when jungkook will arrive. She was panicking

Y/n - opppaaa
Tae again ignored her and went outside.

Present**

Jungkook drove to her university and went in front of principles (rm) office and saw them kneeling down.

Jk - what you both did? Calm but in a cold way.

Y/n flinched and noticed him... But said nothing but lily was scared for her life seeing him.

Jk also noticed her expression but said nothing and went inside and watched his hyung beating a boy with a cane.

Boy - ahhh si-r no more please I'm sor-ry crying

Rm - YOU LOVE TO ABUSE GIRLS RIGHT... I ALSO LOVE TO BEAT BOYS LIKE YOU
Hit*hit*

Boy - aaahhhh sirrrrr

Jk - hyungg shocked expression

Rm noticed him and threw the cane to the floor.
Rm - you came... Come sit.
And you idiot I'm not done with you....I will deal with you later for now go and stand there facing the wall.
The boy went crying

Jk - hyung don't beat him like this.

Rm - he needed this jungkook you don't know this boy...everyday he needs to create some trouble.
Leave him let's come to the point.
I'm sorry but your wife jungkook...She is a disaster.

Jk - what? Slowly said

Rm - wait a second. Y/N COME INSIDE.
She slowly came and stand beside jungkook silently, looking down.

Rm - yes jungkook...this girl right here...she would have beat this boy to death if jimin wouldn't noticed her on time. I know this boy is at fault and y/n only saved lily and herself but this is not the right way to do jungkook. She could have come and inform any of us. I'm really disappointed.

Jungkook looked down hearing all this about her wife feeling disapointed at himself.

Jk - I'm sorry hyung... I'm really sorry it's all actually my fault...
Now y/n was feeling guilty hearing him but internally she was panicking.

Rm - don't blame yourself jungkook...I know she is not enough mature... But please make her understand and also about her studies...

Jk - what hyung?! Tell me everything.
Rm - she has failed the last two tests..

Jk - huhh there was test?? Looking at her
Rm - she didn't inform you right?

Jk - noo slowly

Rm - idk what to say to you more.

Jk - I'm sorry about everything she did hyung... From now on I'll make sure that she will not repeat this. Looking at her intensely

Rm - hmm and also taehyung is waiting outside coz he was here when all this happened... He was really angry so I sent him outside saying some bullshit things.

Jk - I know hyung... I mean jimin hyung informed me everything. Don't worry I'll talk to him.

✨👀