Mistletoe - Ricky Fluff

"How are you feeling?" Ryan asks, holding back a laugh when you step onto the bus, flipping him off as your response.  You know that he already knows the answer to how you are feeling.
Everyone in the band and crew enjoyed a night off for the off day last night, minus Chris and Rick that meant that you all had a lot to drink.  Now you, and by the looks of it, Vin, who is currently stepping foot on the bus are very hungover.  You know some of the crew is too, but by far it is hitting you worse than anyone else.  Clearly you can't handle your liquor like you did in college.
"Ugh, not going to lie, I puked my guts out in my hotel room when I woke up this morning," you admitted as you grab a bottle of water off the counter, preparing to make your way to your bunk to sleep off what you could before you arrive at the next venue later and have to work.
"So the real question is, do you remember anything from last night?" Chris asks you, with a knowing look on his face that tells you that you are going to regret whatever happened last night that you can't remember.
"Do I even want to?" You ask with a sigh, figuring that you better just sit while they all make you regret taking shots with everyone last night.
"Probably not, but it was pretty funny," Vinny answers, stealing the water out of your hand to take his own drink from it before handing it back to you.  You grimace at his actions and just handed it back to him, not really wanting that bottle anymore.
"Can one of you assholes just tell me what I did," you whine, your eyes going towards the door where you notice Rick walking on.  You quickly notice that he isn't really looking at you, just avoiding your gaze.
"First, the venue tonight canceled for tonight due to a bad snow storm rolling in so we will be going straight to the hotel when we get to town.  And going back to the conversation, I believe that Justin, you are the one who filmed drunk y/n, why don't you show her," Chris said,  his smile growing wider as he glances at you.
"Please don't," Ricky says with a groan.
Rather than responding, Justin just hands you his phone where there is a video pulled up.  You notice that Rick looks very uncomfortable, making you guess that it somehow involved him.  And that is what scares you the most, your crush on him being revealed is what you are terrified at the thought of happening last night.
(Video footage)
"So y/n, tell me what you just said that you are planning to do?" Justin asks, laughing at you as you rock on your feet, clearly drunk while you look at the camera he has aimed at your face.
"I'm finally telling Rick how I feel," you say, your words slurred as you begin to walk towards Rick who is now visible a decent ways away from you on the screen.
(Back to real time)
You pause the video, hiding your blushing face in shame, knowing that this is going to be awful and make you hate yourself when you see it.
"Oh it gets better, keep watching," Justin says laughing.
(Video Footage)
You grab Rick by his hand, dragging him away from Chris, who he was talking to, across the bar before you abruptly stop glance up.
"We're under the mistletoe, and rules say that I have to kiss you now," drunk y/n says, wrapping your arms around the slim man in front of you now, pulling him close to you.
"I'm pretty sure that it doesn't count if you literally dragged Rick to it," Vinny says laughing at the two of you as he watches on screen.
You flip him off before pulling on the top of Ricks shirt harshly, crashing your lips into a very shocked looking Ricky, who quickly pulls you off of him, looking at you wide eyed.
"I, I'm sorry but I can't do this with you when you are drunk and won't remember any of what is happening," Ricky says, pulling your arms off of him and walking away, leaving you in tears on screen before the camera quickly shuts off.
(Back to current time)
You stare at the phone in front of you, freezing and having no clue what to say as everyone looks at you, waiting to see how you are going to respond to seeing what you did last night.
"God, I am so fucking stupid.  Rick, I am so sorry.  I-I'm going to go lay down and try to forget this again," you mumble, quickly handing Justin his phone back and rushing away from everyone hoping they can't tell that you are starting to cry of embarrassment, and also shame.  But also because seeing him reject you does hurt, even if you didn't remember it happened.  You laid it all out there last night, and he made it clear how he felt and now things are going to be weird.
You let the tears freely flow down your cheeks as you lay down, no longer having to hide them from those around you.
You hear your curtain open, a bottle of water and tylenol are set on the mattress behind you before it closes again.  You didn't look to see what was left until after the person left, so you aren't sure who left it for you but you appreciate it.
Taking some of the tylenol with some water you allow yourself to start to fall asleep, figuring that if you have a fresh head that you can figure out how to fix this with Rick, not wanting to lose the friendship that you have.

Later

Your plan to hide in your bunk seems to have worked, nobody has bothered you until Rick poked his head in 8 hours later to tell you that you all have arrived at the hotel.
You grab you dufflebag before making your way to the front of the lounge, waiting for everyone to tell you what your room assignment was, grabbing your card from Chris and making your way towards the hotel and into your room.  Noting how much snow was on the ground and was still falling harshly, they were being serious about the snowstorm you guess.  They luckily gave you your own room this time so you can just hide out again, deciding that avoiding the conflict at hand was better than facing your actions.
You hear your phone go off and decide to look at it, wondering what anyone could possibly need from you at this moment, only to realize that it was Rick who had messaged you.
"Y/n, do you want to go for a walk with me? I feel like we should talk about last night," you read the message a couple times before deciding to answer him, figuring better just get this done and over with before it lingers too long and gets worse.
"I'll meet you in the lobby in 20," you respond.
You quickly change into jeans, knowing that it will be warmer for you than just your leggings.  You also slip a hoodie underneath your jacket, not wanting to freeze while outside. After slipping your boots, hat and gloves you make your way down to the lobby, noticing that Rick was already down there.
You curse him in your head for wearing one of his damn beanies, there's something that is just adorable to you about him wearing one of them. Maybe it's because it keeps his hair out of his face, or that the darkness makes his eyes pop.  You honestly don't know but it's just another thing that you find makes him cute in your opinion.
He gives you a soft smile when he notices you walking towards him, the two of you starting to walk outside in the snow, neither speaking for a while before you choose to break the silence.
"I am so sorry, I am not sure why I felt like that was a good idea last night but there are much better ways for me to have told you about my crush. And don't think you things have to be weird, I know if I ignore it that it will go away eventually.  I don't want our friendship to be ruined just because I got drunk last night," you find yourself rambling and choosing to shut up, hoping you didn't make shit worse. 
He stops, both of you noticing that you are now at a park that has Christmas lights up all around it, looking beautiful as they reflect off the snow that is on the ground.  He grabs your hand, pulling you to a bench before you both sit down.
"I- I don't want your crush to go away," he says softly, avoiding your eyes that are watching him closely.
"What do you mean? Why would you not want it to?" You are confused, unable to figure out what he is asking of you.  Is it because he notices that you do more for him? Always giving him his drink first, helping with his laundry, and the other little things you do.  Is it because he wants you to favor him, what could he possibly want from you to where he doesn't want your crush to leave?
"Stop over thinking this y/n, I worded that bad but it's not that hard," he says, a hand resting on your cheek as he turns your face to meet his eyes.  You blushing hard at the fact that he knew that you were overthinking, he knows you way more than what you realized.
Before you can start panicking again he leans in, planting a gentle kiss on your lips before moving to pull away.  You can't help the giggle that leaves your lips as you brush some stray snowflakes from his hair.
"I don't want you to forget because I want this too.  And I said I can't do this last night because I didn't want to tell you this when you wouldn't remember the conversation," he tells you, leaning in and giving you another quick kiss. 
You blush, trying to gather your thoughts so that you can answer him but struggling to find the words you want to say, instead you move so you can lay his head on his shoulder watching the snowfall while you wait to decide what it is you want to say to him, not wanting to say the wrong thing.
"Thank you for rejecting me last night," you joke. "This is better."
The two of you sit there for a little bit longer before you finally get too cold and decide to make your way back to the hotel, where you bump into Vin who gives you a big thumbs up when he realizes that the two of you are holding hands.
"I was just looking for you guys, movie night in Chris' room if you guys are interested.  We all got a little worried when we couldn't find you and neither of you answered," he teases, knowing that the two of you were clearly together, figuring things out.
"Nah, I think we are going to spend some time together, by ourselves," Rick answered as the three of you made your way towards the elevator to go to your rooms.
That is exactly what the two of you wind up doing, curling up with each other in your bed watching awful Christmas movies in between kisses and talking until you both fall asleep together.